Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alejandro2009 Posts: 26, Reputation: 3

May 16, 2009, 03:59 PM
    Blackberry Storm
    If I buy a blackberry storm alone with no contract with verizon just the phone itself. Can I use it with the Cell Phone company Metro PCS?
    Krazi Posts: 358, Reputation: 70

May 16, 2009, 04:31 PM

Sure but you will have to get it flashed so it will work w/ the wireless service.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transfer from Ipod to Blackberry Storm [ 3 Answers ]

:confused:Does anyone know how to transfer music from my I-Pod to my Blackberry Storm? Thanks Eggs:

Blackberry Curve vs. Blackberry Pearl [ 4 Answers ]

Which do you think is better and why?

Blackberry: do you need a bluetooth to use the internet?General blackberry info [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Im confused. I am interested in buying a Blackberry 7230 Smartphone or a blackberry 7290. The 7230 doesn't have a bluetooth but does have a web browser acccording to Amazon so can I still get the internet using my Wireless internet connection at home? I have never owned a blackberry...

After the Storm (The virus is gone) [ 0 Answers ]

AFTER THE STORM: Now that you are clean, please follow these simple steps in order to keep your computer clean and secure: Disable and Enable System Restore. - If you are using Windows ME or XP then you should disable and re-enable system restore to make sure there are no infected files found in...

Two storm at once [ 2 Answers ]

I recently celebrated my daugther's first birthday. Two days before her birthday, my father in law was in a multiple car accident. He's car was hit behind by a Ford f150 and hit the car in front of him. Two days after the accident, he learned that his grandfather passed away. He had cardiac arrest...

View more questions Search