Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    breoct80 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2009, 01:39 PM
    Ways on make me want to make love more
    I'm 28 years old, married, and has three beautiful girls. I've had six surgeries and my sexual arousal has change completely and I know it's effecting my husband. He say he understand, but deep inside, I know it's bothering him because the times we can't make love he will masturbate and that makes me fell bad. I know masturbating is a part of life. But, I see how he react to me when he has to do that. The surgeries I've had is very serious; partial hysterectomy, all my colon remove, and my intestines rerouted. I'm still going threw something and I'm on a lot of heavy medication and a lot of time I don't even have the energy to get out of bed. I'm under the care of four doctors. I just wanted to know what can I do to keep my husband for seven years very satisfied? I need some tips!
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

May 16, 2009, 04:34 PM
    Sounds like you're nowhere near sexual activity physically right now. Try giving him some mental sex while you recuperate. Tell him about some fantasies while he masturbates. Write some down for him to take to the bathroom. You may find it works on you, too.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 16, 2009, 04:37 PM

Sounds like if your husband really loves you there is nothing to worry about, Couples really in love, sex is only a part of a relationship and a ill partner should be taken into consideration
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 16, 2009, 04:38 PM

You can talk to him while he masterbates. This way it is like you two are doing it together.
    Sorry you have gone through all of this. But this is part of the "through sickness and in health" He is hanging in there, that is wonderful. You two can still do this together. Or you can also manually get him off.
    bronzebabe Posts: 333, Reputation: 62

May 16, 2009, 06:52 PM

You need to recover. You can help him out manually and orally till you are recovered. Till then, he Will be fine.
    When you are back to yourself, then you all can have TONS of hot sex!
    It'll be a honeymoon faze all over again!
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2009, 08:21 PM
    The first thing is to tell him what you're feeling and thinking. Tell him you're concerned about his 'sexual welfare'. Guys like this.

Then simply ask him - is there anything you can do, at this stage of your recovery, to keep him happy. Perhaps you can lie close together when he masturbates or use a sex toy on him.

The important thing for you is to recuperate and not worry. Keep talking to your husband and get well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are ways that I can make money with my existing website? [ 2 Answers ]

My shop website is up and running. Now how do I get companies to want to advertise on it and how can I make additional cash with it?

How many ways to make money online [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to know how many ways there are to make money online (just doing some research for an article), thanks.

What ways do you think you can make a contribution to our [ 1 Answers ]

In what ways do you think you can make a contribution to our Organization?

What are some ways you make money from home? [ 6 Answers ]

I started my own homebased business a year and a half ago and I've had really great success with it. I would love to hear how others are SUCCESSFULLY making money in a home-based business. Thanks and have a great day!!

View more questions Search