Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrisbunyan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2009, 12:38 PM
    70s kids cat cartoon?
    Anyone remember a 70s cartoon called something like Cat Sam, started with some live action then turned into a cartoon for adventures, maybe in space? Cheers
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Nov 27, 2009, 03:15 PM
    Try,.

The Secret Lives of Waldo Kitty

Sound like you remember the episode Cat Trek

-Opening-

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of kids cartoon movie [ 1 Answers ]

I used to love it as a kid I don't remember much 1. cartoon possible 80's or early 90's. (it was a movie not a TV show) 2. I think it was 3 main characters. I remember one boy teens I think and a girl also in her teens and I don't remember the other maybe he was a kid. 3. they had a...

Kids cartoon [ 1 Answers ]

I remember seeing this short cartoon as a child but everyone thinks I'm crazy when I explain it... its about a little girl with bopped brown hair who visits her grandfather. They plant seeds together eat ice lollies then build sand castles on the beach together. One day she arrives and checks their...

Kids cartoon 80s/90s [ 8 Answers ]

Anyone know about a cartoon with dinosaurs that had weird abilities 1 had staples in its mouth another had sellotape / sticky tape... I think another had a mouth like a scissors... I think it may have been a canadian cartoon... I think.. lol :confused:

Kids early 90s bbc cartoon [ 1 Answers ]

Its an early 90s children's cartoon I think. The introduction to the cartoon shows an island where little people live and a small boat not fr from the island with pollution all around it and coming out of the chimney. On that boat lives a tall woman with a red dress and her hair tied back tight and...

80' kids TV cartoon [ 1 Answers ]

Does any one remember a kids cartoon show about puppies that lived in a castle I think its from around the late 80's early 90's. Please help its driving me mad!!

View more questions Search