Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Arpana93 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2009, 05:22 AM
    About my look
    Hi everyone,
    I'm very frustrated to take my ugly face. Even every time I get bad comments from others . I don't feel like making up my face c'oz I know ,I will not look good as usual.. I don't prefer to go any parties and functions as well.I have a long and broad shaped face,big eyes,big and thin lips, broad and long nose... I'm not satisfy with it... so please suggest me how to make up my face looking good.I don't want to get more bad comments on me next time.. please reply soon who read this first
    Thanks
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

May 16, 2009, 07:58 PM
    Have you ever gone to the cosmetic counter of an upscale department store
    In your area and asked for a complimentary makeover. They usually are
    Adept at accentuating your best features and minimizing whatever you
    Don't want attention drawn toward. You say you have big eyes, and that
    Is almost always a plus! Perhaps, the cosmetician can apply mascaras
    And shadows that will draw attention toward them.

There are also some beauty parlors (who concentrate mostly on hair) that
    Also do professional makeup applications.

In the meantime, try to ignore anyone rude and crude enough to
    Make insulting comments about your appearance. They probably
    Have worse problems than their looks if they're that hateful and
    Thoughtless. Maybe someday, if you are really miserable about
    Your nose and lips, you can have them surgically altered. I guess
    Almost all of us have something physical about ourselves that we wish we
    Could afford to permanently change.
    AandZ4ever Posts: 151, Reputation: 5
    -

May 16, 2009, 08:09 PM

Don't be so down on yourself. Im sure your not ugly, because even the most unfortunate have the most beautiful souls. Not to say that you are, just pointing out. Also to those that make mean comments about you, they are probably jealous or insecure themselves. I am about to be 17 in a month er two but I know what I'm talking about. I'm a very good advice giver. My advice is play with makeup if you want, but I think the problem here is confidence. It doesn't matter what they think of you its what you think of you. So as soon as you see yourself as beautiful others will too. Hope I helped. Good luck.
    Arpana93 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2009, 09:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by AandZ4ever View Post
    Dont be so down on yourself. Im sure your not ugly, because even the most unfortunate have the most beautiful souls. Not to say that you are, just pointing out. Also to those that make mean comments about you, they are probably jealous or insecure themselves. I am about to be 17 in a month er two but i know what im talking about. im a very good advice giver. My advice is play with makeup if you want, but i think the problem here is confidence. It doesnt matter what they think of you its what you think of you. So as soon as you see yourself as beautiful others will too. hope i helped. good luck.
    Hi A and Z4ever,
    Thanks for replying.you said,I should stimulate at my confidence.. I tried several times to make my confidence up, all the time I failed.When I make up a bit,they laugh at me.I try to ignore them but I get frown that time and I don't fee like talking with others and feel like isolating at home as well... so suggest me what to do to overcome this frustration.
    Thanks
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 17, 2009, 10:40 AM

Let me say this: No-one is ugly. Ugly is such a harsh word.
    Everyone is beautiful in their own way, so you might have a broad nose or a dimple in your chin? Who cares?
    Make the best of your good features!
    I'll use myself as an example, I don't really like my nose... so whenever I wear make-up I accentuate my eyes and lips to draw attention away from the feature I wish wasn't there lol

There are some great make-up tutorials on the internet and videos on YouTube...

What do you think is your best feature?
    Eyes, lips, cheek bones?

Don't focuss on the negative parts that you don't like...
    Say to yourself "I have beautiful eyes" or "I love my lips"
    Izzyy Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2009, 06:06 PM

I've seen some girls with butt faces with the hottest guys just because they have a rockin body so as long as you put EFFORT into looking good, you'll get noticed for the right reasons!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search