Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    linda4068 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2009, 04:57 AM
    Parole Officer Asking Intimate Questions
    Hello!
    My boyfriend was charged by the police last Dec/08 for assault and damage of property! He DID NOT physically assault me! After two months of him being incarcerated in an Ontario Detention Centre he has been assigned a P/O. He is doing very well and is attending all of the agree'd counseling sessions, job searchs and he is keeping the peace.
    However, I had to sign under my own will an agreement that we may be together and I am to keep this paper in my grasp at all times to prove that he is not breeching the agreement that he is to stay away from me! His P/O and I met, she asked questions and all was well.
    Here's the QUESTION! She asked him if we are sexually intimate with each other twice!
    Does an P/O have the right to ask a question about intimacy! I feel like she asked an inappropriate question and my b/f was violated.
    Was she in the right? What can we do.

Thank you!:confused:
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 16, 2009, 05:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by linda4068 View Post
    Was she in the right? What can we do.
    Hello linda:

She was wrong, and there's nothing you can do. These people are rude, crude and pretty stupid... But, they have POWER over your lives, so the best thing to do is, is smile and say yes ma'am.

It'll be over soon.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I be a police officer or probation officer with criminal background? [ 5 Answers ]

I am currently going to school to get a degree in Criminal Justice. I was looking into different jobs and wanted to know if I could be a police officer or a probation officer with a theft charge and a disorderly conduct charge? Both charges where between the age of 15-17. Thank you for any help !

Petitioning to a Parole Officer [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to send a letter to my brother's parole officer asking for them to help my brother get help (rehabilitation). The system is broken, as he's been in and out of the system for almost 20 years now. He'll get out, can't find work due to his felon and he's released back into the same type...

How do I be intimate with a guy? [ 2 Answers ]

My guy friend and I have become really close in this past 2 months and we actually started kissing for the first time with each other about 2 weeks ago. Now that we are closer than ever I think he wants to maybe take it a little further than kissing. The thing is I have never been intimate with a...

He won't be intimate [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I'm new to this website. I've been in a 3 1/2 year relationship with my boyfriend. He tells me he loves me and wants to be with me any moment he can. But we have several problems, he doesn't see them as problems but I do. #1. he won't kiss me #2 he never wants to be intimate with me #3...

View more questions Search