Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Reicheru-006 Posts: 54, Reputation: 4

May 15, 2009, 08:17 PM
    Overdose seems like a nice way to go
    Hell its all I think about anymore. I just want to get it over with. Just to be another dead body laying on the floor. I've thought it over and over in my head about my families reaction, all my friends... I could only picture a handfull really caring about the fact that I'm gone.
    It feels like I'm not good enough. Like everyone's got something more important things on their mind then to listen to me babble on awkwardly (thats just how I am) about what went on in my day or my latest stresses. And I've resumed to cutting but it seems not good enough anymore. I've been this way since 6th grade and its only gotten worse up until now. I'm in 10th grade and I really couldn't give a if tomorrow starts without me.

Getting to the point, which kills faster, benadryl or imodium?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 15, 2009, 08:23 PM

Benadryl or imodium??

May 15, 2009, 08:25 PM

It's all I've got in the house right now...
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 15, 2009, 08:27 PM

You'll make yourself really sick but not dead. Why do you want to look like a coward?

May 15, 2009, 08:30 PM

Even like if I took 8? Or 10?

And whatever does the job is fine by me
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 15, 2009, 08:32 PM

Not worth the trouble. Get yourself some courage and live. I'd give anything to be your age again. Want to trade?

May 15, 2009, 08:34 PM

Honestly with what I've got going for me, it wouldn't matter what I did in the next 30 years. Everything would be the same. So might as well save people the trouble. Its not worth it.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 15, 2009, 08:35 PM

You're only 15. You haven't lived long enough to have anything going!
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2009, 08:38 PM

Wow man ,life is good if you pay attention,
    Listen to this song.
    YouTube - Ziggy Marley: True to Myself
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 15, 2009, 08:42 PM
    Life is only what you make of it. You need to seek out counseling. For the cutting for all these thoughts that make you feel and think it is better not to be around.

Like asking here which kills faster. Neither.

What has happened in your life that makes you feel this way? What kind of family situation are you in?

May 15, 2009, 08:42 PM

I'm 16 but w/e. and I'm sure all I have to look forward to is be a house wife with a middle class job and annoying kids running around and my husband maybe having a job I don't know with this economy... and probably end up fat, knowing the american diet. Its so typical. Its so boring.
    Sure you fall in love but once your in heaven you don't need anything you learn on earth. Otherwise where would the abortion babies go? Heaven is this wonderful place that you'll be happy there for eturnity. No more human attachments like paying the bills and making up that fight with your friend. You don't have to worry anymore and you can see all the people you knew that died and for once be happy. All the time.. .

Isn't life just the prolog anyway?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 15, 2009, 08:45 PM

I know it's really hard to think about going on when you feel so down. Been there, done that.

I can only tell you that it does get better, even though I know you don't think it will.

If I had given up when I wanted to I wouldn't have my husband, my kids, my life, and I like my life, a lot.

Have you ever seen a doctor about this? It could be a chemical imbalance, something easily corrected by medication.

Talk to your parents, get to the doctor, let him/her know how you're feeling. See if meds will help, go to counselling, come here and talk to us. We're all here to help.

The important thing is, don't give up. Trust me on this one. The world is a better place because you're in it, so stay in it.
    Pets Expert

May 15, 2009, 08:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Reicheru-006 View Post
    i'm 16 but w/e. and im sure all i have to look forward to is be a house wife with a middle class job and annoying kids running around and my husband maybe having a job idk with this economy....and prolly end up fat, knowing the american diet. its so typical. its so boring.
    sure you fall in love but once your in heaven you dont need anything you learn on earth. otherwise where would the abortion babies go? heaven is this wonderful place that you'll be happy there for eturnity. no more human attachments like paying the bills and making up that fight with your friend. you dont have to worry anymore and you can see all the people you knew that died and for once be happy. all the time. ...

isnt life just the prolog anyway?
    If you believe in heaven and God, you do realize that people who commit suicide don't go to heaven. Right?

So much for that happy ending.

May 15, 2009, 08:51 PM

I don't want counseling. I want to be free. I want to not worry about the fact that somehow I ed up every relationship I had and I don't give a anymore because I feel like if I've got nobody then I'm not making anybody worry. My dad drinks and is the creepiest you've ever seen and unemployed. All my brothers are in college, besides one in the army. My mom is basically holding this family together, working two jobs and everyone is trying too hard to get into my life, in which I know that they don't care, they probably are more concerned that they're making an effort. No pets (my mom hates them) and I'm not into anything related to sports. I'm becoming totally anti social because all I can think about is how prolog this life seems. Like if heavens so amazing, then why arnt we all in the boat to get there. I just want to be happy. I just want to get out of here. Not like I'm leaving much behind.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 15, 2009, 08:55 PM

You're a pretty good poet though, aren't you.

May 15, 2009, 08:56 PM

Poetry isn't my thing...
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 15, 2009, 08:57 PM

Then you don't know yourself very well after all.
    Pets Expert

May 15, 2009, 08:58 PM

Like I said before, suicides don't go to heaven, they go to purgatory. That's if you believe in God.

If you don't believe in God then you're just a corpse in a box being eaten by worms and that's it.

You were put on this earth for a reason, for a purpose, so find that purpose.

If you're not willing to put in the effort then you'll just continue feeling the way you do. Why not try counselling, why not go to the doctor, get some anti-depressants. What are you afraid of?

Suicide is a cowards way out, are you a coward?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 15, 2009, 08:58 PM
    Definitely a writer.

May 15, 2009, 08:59 PM

I'm pretty sure I'm not the emo poetry writing type

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If you wonder if you want to be a nice guy anymore or you think nice guy finish last [ 6 Answers ]

YOU SHOULD Definitely CHECK THIS OUT BEFORE YOU MAKING ANY DECISION... IT SO TRUE ABOUT EVERY AREAS OF A NICE GUY SITUATION AND HOW THEY FEEL ANYTHING EVERYTHING... DO NICE GUYS REALLY FINISHED LAST ? WHAT SHOULD NICE GUYS DO ? Movie name : Just A Nice Guy Part 1 : YouTube - Just A Nice...

If you wonder if you want to be a nice guy anymore or you think nice guy finish last [ 12 Answers ]

YOU SHOULD Definitely CHECK THIS OUT BEFORE YOU MAKING ANY DECISION... IT SO TRUE ABOUT EVERY AREAS OF A NICE GUY SITUATION AND HOW THEY FEEL ANYTHING EVERYTHING... DO NICE GUYS REALLY FINISH LAST ? WHAT SHOULD NICE GUY SO ? Movie name : Just A Nice Guy Part 1 : YouTube - Just A Nice Guy -...

MATCHMAKER ALERT (Nice guys do not always finish last -but NICE nice guys do) [ 2 Answers ]

There is a general thought that: - nice guys don't get the girl. - nice guys get walked on. - nice guys get left behind. It's not that simple. 1. Nice guys can get any girl. As long as they "own their space" -- that is, they know themselves and their life purpose and what drives them.

Escitalopram overdose [ 1 Answers ]

I took prescribed zolpidem (20 mg) and escitalopram (20 mg) before going to bed. I woke up an hour later feeling sick. I checked the meds' bottles and found 9 pills (180 mg) of escitalopram missing. I may have taken them under the hypnotic effect of zolpedim, or just thrown them away. I don't...

View more questions Search