Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shoeigirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2009, 08:11 PM
    Is my apt haunted?
    Hi, wanted to know if remington oaks in north richland hills, tx is a haunted apartment complex.. can't find anything on Google
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 15, 2009, 08:18 PM

Why do you think it is haunted? Share your experiences?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

May 16, 2009, 05:07 AM

Yeah it would help to know what is going on.
    I am sure none of us here are familiar with that apartment complex.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2009, 05:47 AM

I agree. We need more information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think I am being haunted [ 26 Answers ]

Hi I am 14 and I am experiencing things and I think I am being haunted. 1. I ALWAYS feel as if I am being watched. :( 2. I see shadows out of the corner of my eye that moves. 3. doors open and close. (and no it isn't the wind as they are fully shut) 4. my cat stares at nothing:eek: 5. taps...

Haunted by ex? [ 7 Answers ]

OK so towards the beginning of the year I broke up with my fiancée, we'd been together 4 years, a couple of months later in July he unfortunately passed away in a motorcycle accident. The night it happened, I was out for a quiet drink with a friend, who didn't know and had never met my ex, for some...

How do I know if I'm being haunted? [ 4 Answers ]

Well, I seem to be seeing something. But I don't know exactly what. It looks like a person and every time I glance it it seems to move closer and then disappear. I've noticed things like people arguing very very loudly or, someone crying in my back room. Is this just me imagining things or am I...

Am I getting haunted? [ 7 Answers ]

Hey you, I moved into my second house with my parents after a few weeks very strange things started to happen I could hear someone or something would walk across the landing and up and down the stairs my mother was also experiencing strange things too something breathing on her face while she was...

Most haunted [ 5 Answers ]

Ok tonight shows the living TV (travel channel if your in the u.s) final night of most haunted live they are in the city of glasgow and the place of paranormal investigation is yet to be announced... Now last night they were in some vaults and a few of the crew were attacked by so called...

View more questions Search