Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lizzk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2009, 11:58 AM
    Lot rental and mobile homes
    I want to sell my mobile home which I own, but not the lot which is rented. My landlord (of the lot) wants to do a walk through before I put my mobile home up for sale and tell me what I might be required to fix before she will allow me to sell. Does she have a legal right to do this?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2009, 01:06 PM

I think they have the right to inspect the exterior of your mobile home to make sure it's safe and isn't an eyesore but they don't own the home itself so I don't see why they have the right to see the interior.

Call your local housing authority and ask

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foreclosure on mobile homes [ 6 Answers ]

I had filed bankruptcy earlier this year and I included my mobile home. The judge denied my reaffirmation agreement. I continued to pay my monthly payment but now with the economy bad and I just got laid off from my job I am two months behind. I know that they can not come after me for what they...

Investing In Mobile Homes [ 5 Answers ]

Several people have told me that mobile homes are a great way to obtain rental property. How can you find great deals on mobile homes? I want to buy used mobile homes that need a little repair or new mobile homes at reasonable prices, but I don't I have a clue of where to start. In...

TN laws on Mobile Homes [ 5 Answers ]

I bought a mobile home in 2001 and went to file a insurance claim on it. The insurance co refused to pay because it was due to manufacturer defects ( no h clips, improper installation of roofing compounds ext. ) It was deemed a total lose. Since then the co. I bought it from and the manufacturer...

Value of Mobile Homes [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know the value of my mobile home for IRS purposes. It is a 28 x 76 double wide. 1994 Trinity.. 4 bedroom 3 bath. I owe 28000.00... Just need an idea or where to look Thanks

Mortgages for mobile homes? [ 7 Answers ]

:confused: Can anyone tell me if they now of any company that will give mortgage for a mobile home with back credit? Please help

View more questions Search