Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    augustacop30909 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2009, 06:52 AM
    I won a law suit
    I won a law suit against someone in Georgia. They are refusing to pay the debt and I need to know how to set up wage garnishments against them. They live in GA. And work for Wal Mart. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 15, 2009, 07:04 AM

If you know where they work, you go back to the court and ask themn to issue a writ of garnishment against their salary. You then have a Process Server serve the writ against the employer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Law suit [ 1 Answers ]

I need a sample letter to answer a lawssuit against me in civil court

Law Suit [ 7 Answers ]

I am being sued by a third party debt buyer. The affidavit has a difference account number on it, The original company that issued the credit card is not on it. I have answered the summons (which is the first I heard of this company) and no court date on summons, three weeks later I received a...

Law suit [ 2 Answers ]

I actually have 2 questions.. I have a friend who's husband died a couple of years ago. He left her his Big Rig and she sold it for $20K. SHe also gained a house, however the family of her husband appealed the will in order to get the house. My friend filed a lawsuit and ended up giving the house...

A suit? [ 9 Answers ]

It is a suit that is worn by the groom in a wedding right? I am positive that is it, but for some reason a tux keeps popping into my head too.

Suit [ 1 Answers ]

I'm going to a evening concert, (jazz). Does a light tan suit sound OK. What shirt color??

View more questions Search