Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karthikmalla Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2009, 06:22 AM
    virtual laser keyboard
    Hi I want to prepare a virtual laser keyboard for my laptop using ultrasonic sensors or Infrared range finder sensors using the support of arduino board. Can anyone help me how to do this and how to integrate it with my system keyboard.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 15, 2009, 11:25 AM
    Good luck with that.
    Have you ever attempted anything similar previously, like a mouse for example, as a whole keyboard seems a little ambitious.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adding my Virtual XP machine to the domain on my virtual server issues! [ 20 Answers ]

OK. Here is the deal. As many of you may or may not have realized by now, I utilize the features of M$ VPC 2007. I currently have Windows Server 2003 installed and running. I have created a domain on this server and desiganted this VPC as the domain controller hence AD was installed. My domain name...

Laser mouse and keyboard troubleshooting. Micro [ 3 Answers ]

I have a micro innovations wireless keyboard and laser mouse model no kb1045lsr. The mouse is working correctly. But the keyboard will do nothing. I have changed and checked the batteries. I have went into the control panel and under the keyboard and it states that the device is working...

Is it possible to do eye laser at age 19? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone I want to know is it possible to do eye laser at age 19 if not what's the minimum age. I have about 600 degree. And also I want to know how many % are doing laser are safe. Thanks

Reconnect wireless keyboard without using a keyboard [ 1 Answers ]

I have msn wireless keyboard and mouse. Mouse works but keyboard does not. Computer recognizes keyboard in add wireless devices. I do not have a keyboard to add as normal as I have no way to enter passkey. Can I get keyboard readded/reinstalled without the use of a keyboard?

How do I disable the laptop keyboard when adding an external keyboard [ 2 Answers ]

My laptop keyboard is screwed up - tried to add an external through a usb port - bad keys on laptop keyboard take priority over external keyboard - tried to uninstall laptop keyboard, but system requests reboot to finish - after reboot system "finds" laptop keyboard and reinstalls - any ideas?

View more questions Search