Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    estefania Posts: 90, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2009, 05:48 AM
    The Kenyan Sand Boa
    I am going to a classroom to dicuss certain animals to little children. I am going to be talking about the Kenyan Sand Boa. I looked up all the facts and I am just wondering, if you were a child, what questions would you ask me? I wish to be prepared for this.

Any questions to this answer will be great. Thanks!
    Sakamai Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2009, 08:42 PM

It kind of depends on the ages of the kids but I'll try...

What they eat, how to to tell gender, is this snake venomous, how big do they get, how do they mate, are they dangerous, where are they from, do they bite, etc.

Hope that helped...
    estefania Posts: 90, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2009, 10:34 AM

Yes it did. Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fill Sand vs. Paver Sand [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a difference in "Fill Sand" vs. "Paver Sand"? When quoting prices for laying a patio, I'm finding that Paver sand is about 10 times the price. Will Fill sand be sufficient if packed well and laid thick enough?

Sand Art? [ 14 Answers ]

I have a kit from the company "Roseart" called Kelly's squand art. It came with bags of sand, an acquarium, squeze bottles and some plastic tools. No instructions. Does anyone know how to use it? Does the sand need to go in the bottles with water, if so how much? If anyone can help me out my ...

Sand Filter is blowing out sand into my pool [ 3 Answers ]

Lately when I backwash my above ground pool, the filter blows out sand into the water. What causes this? When backwashing the filter, I turn off the pump, turn the dial to backwash and turn the pump on low. Is the pump supposed to be on during the backwash and rinse cycle?

When to wet sand? [ 1 Answers ]

Is wet-sanding required between coats? I've heard that it's not necessary, and you can spray multiply coats w/just letting it flash dry(what's this/how long)? I sprayed my first coat and it turned out excellent (perfectly smooth), but as soon as I applied my second coat, there was orange peel. ...

Condoms and the kenyan clergy [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Father chuck, I recently watched a program on condoms and HIV in Kenya. I was saddened when I realized that many Kenyans(and I am sure many across Africa) did not understand that the church's apathy to condom use was that it promoted promiscuity,since it seems to suggest its all right to have...

View more questions Search