Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    addia2007 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2009, 03:00 AM
    Painters last name
    I need to find artists/painters with the last name of french
    superk Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

May 15, 2009, 03:20 AM

Check this link.. there are 200+ list of French painters.. Category:French painters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cost of Hiring Painters [ 4 Answers ]

:) Could someone help me out in this area? I have a 12x18 ft. room that I need to have painted and I was wondering what it would cost me to Contract Painters to do this job for me? Thank You!! ;)

Can't read painters sign on old oil painting [ 3 Answers ]

The oval old painting is floral anf fruid in a cherub painted vase the artist name is in script ican read the cap I think the first name starts with a S the end of the first name has a cap.a followed by cap w the last name siarts with a cap m can anyone help ?

Using painters tape & primer [ 1 Answers ]

I want to paint the wall surrounding our fireplace. Let me explain my situation;All four walls will be painted a light yellow, the forth wall around a dark manteled fireplace is where I want to paint color blocks using three shades of blue, light, medium and dark. In between the blocks will be...

Can't get painters tape to stick [ 2 Answers ]

I've been painting a floor cloth and all was going well until I tried to attach painter's tape to an already painted stripe(dry). I can't seem to get it to stick any suggestions?

View more questions Search