Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mpodliska Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2009, 12:50 AM
    Healthcare organization business plan vs non-healthcare organization business plan.
    I want to know the difference between healthcare organization business plan and non-healthcare organization business plan.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 15, 2009, 05:32 AM

I really don't understand your question. Its either healthcare or something else. Which is it.

Is it because you want to start up a healthcare business and provide for in home care, or is it healthcare without inhome care?

Ms tickle a healthcare professional

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business Plan Required for Catering Events Business [ 1 Answers ]

I need to create a business plan for a proposed new venture that has the following characterics: Venue: 12,500 sq. ft. newly built facility to cater for wedding receptions, corporate events, other special events. The facility has the capacity to host up to 500 guests. I need help on...

Business Major in Healthcare [ 4 Answers ]

I am a BBA student and am interested in getting a career in the admin side of a healthcare, pharmeceutical, or biotech company. What I would like to know, is, what should I major in if I want to do this? Should I just get a business degree in any field of business, but take some chem and bio...

Business Plan for Child Care business [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Swati, I am working towards opening up a Day care center. I wanted to find out if there is any good reliable web site that will write the Business plan based on the information that's provided. Thanks, Swati

Healthcare versus non healthcare business planss [ 1 Answers ]

What is important in a healthcare business plan that is not ordinarily included in a non-healthcare plan?

Business plan how to for a trucking business [ 2 Answers ]

I have a business plan outline someone gave to me. I need to make my own. I am having a real hard time. I have purchased Business Plans made EZ and it's not. How and where can I get help writing one?:cool:

View more questions Search