Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Over9000 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2009, 10:57 PM
    Late 80's/early 90's tiny teddy bear play set?
    I am trying to find the name of this little teddy bear play set I had when I was about 4 or 5 years old. The best way I can describe it is that it was a little plastic village of tiny bears the size of a penny. It came with a few tiny houses and a little ice cream parlor. You could fit one or two bears inside of the small houses and rearrange the village the way you wanted. It also came with a fountain, small tables and chairs. That's all I really can remember. Any information will be helpful. Thank you. :)
    chicky165 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2009, 10:00 AM
    I think I know what you are talking about... they had little plastic cars too where on fits in and the bears are gray and brown I think.. their houses are like a pale yellow light green and pink.. If I find the name I'll get back to you.. looking for some old toys myself:D
    Over9000 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2009, 06:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chicky165 View Post
    I think I know what you are talking about...they had little plastic cars too where on fits in and the bears are gray and brown I think.. their houses are like a pale yellow light green and pink.. If I find the name I'll get back to you..looking for some old toys myself:D
    YES! Those are the ones! I've been trying to find the name of the play set for like a year now. Thanks for all of your help!:)
    urbancowgirl7 Posts: 84, Reputation: 4

May 17, 2009, 10:47 PM
    I don't know if this is what you're looking for (This Old Toy's Fisher-Price Original Little People Bears ID page), but it sounded a lot like what you described. It's Fisher-price and it's called Goldilocks and the Three Bears Playhouse. Hope this helps!
    sweethunni Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2009, 11:35 AM

I'm looking for this set too. Any light on this toys would be gratly appreciated :)
    Gemma1988 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2010, 08:37 AM
    I am looking for this toy too...
    They were tiny bears brown and grey I think... They had little houses that the roofs lifted off and inside there was nothing...
    Mine had a motorbike and a car and green plastic trees and a see-saw!
    I really want to find them and really want to find out the name!
    :-D
    Any Help!
    clara77nb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2010, 09:04 PM
    http://www.ioffer.com/i/teddy-s-wond...-177-176902839

Here you go ! I found some for sale on the website pasted above. I was also searching for this long forgotten toy and when I found this website I bought one :) The seller is still selling a few so you better hurry!! Good luck and I hope I helped ! :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's early 90's toy [ 3 Answers ]

Was thinking back to when I was a nipper other day after having one of those chats between friends about old times, and I can't think for the life of me about this toy I used to have, it was a load of little men that bent at the hip and was loads of vehicles they could fit into, all the vehicles...

What is the name of this 80's teddy bear? [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of these teddy bears from the 80's? They were glittery bears, their noses looked like sugar coated dots, they sing a song that says 'yummy, yummy, yummy', and their noses smell like candy. If anyone can tell me this name of these bears, I would deeply appreciate it. ...

Late 80's, early 90's? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the name of a movie. I think it might be late 80's, early 90's. There's this woman, and she's either girl #1's best friend, or she just became Girl #1's roommate, or something I don't know. The roommate bit sounds more like it. Girl #2 starts to copy Girl #1 in everything....

Late 80's early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the title to this TV show or made for TV movies? There's a blond guy as the lead and I want to say there are sci fi/dinosaurs as characters. For the life of I can't remember much else but its bugging me not to know the name or the actors name. The actors name is short and...

Late 80's early 90's [ 4 Answers ]

Can't think of this show... about waitresses who worked in a "skytop" restaurant... an annoying piano player, one waitress was named crystal

View more questions Search