Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saniya24 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2009, 11:24 AM
    Marriage issue
    Assalamu 'Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

I'm feeling ashame to post my problem here.my problem is that I hv done wrong thing I was involvd with some one in love affair after 5 yrs ago but because of some famliy problem I refused his marrige purposal.six month ago my parents arranged my marrige.I hv done nikha with this boy who selected by my parents.after marrige I told my husband to my love affair,after listiening my truth he tourched me.his famliy member also tourched me each and evry day.I nerve said my problem to my parentes.I don't want to hurt them that's why I didn't tell them.I lost my health because of that matter.And I started to share my problem with my male friend by phone.
    On day my husband get to know that I'm talking with some one by phone.
    He divorced me.I loves my husband lots I want to get him back. I can't live without him. Istruct me to right path.and tell me to Wazifa for done mistake.Mai bhot pareshan ho. Help
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 14, 2009, 01:46 PM

Your culture and family will deal with things differently than some others will.

If I am understanding your post correctly, it sounds as though your ex-husband and his family did not treat you well when you told them the truth about your passed love affair.

If this is true... do you feel they would continue to treat you unkindly? Is that the sort of life you would like to have?

For myself, I would be sad that my marriage ended, but I would also be happy that they could no longer hurt me. I would not want to be married to someone who would not treat me well.

Again, your culture may do things differently, but I would be happy to be free to go on with my life and find a man who I truly loved, respected, and treated me well.

I would think your parents, while they may be disappointed if they learned all that had gone on, would want you to be happy in a marriage, and be safe in a marriage, even if it was to someone they had not arranged for you.

I hope you find an answer that you will be happy with and be able to find joy in your life.

May 14, 2009, 08:06 PM

Please tell me I was right or wrong.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 14, 2009, 08:14 PM

I have moved your post to the Islam board where experts in the faith can better advise you.

May 15, 2009, 05:06 AM

Give me answer.
    Uber Member

May 15, 2009, 08:36 AM

Saniya24... I don't know if there is an answer that may be influenced by your religious beliefs or not. What someone may choose to do will depend on what they believe, what their culture believes, how they were raised, what is in their heart.

All anyone can say is what they might do, not what you should or shouldn't do.

You took the chance of being honest with your husband and told him about the man in your past. He was not happy about it and was unkind to you, as was his family. Now you are divorced.

Do you want to be with him knowing how he treated you? Would you want to be with him knowing how his family treated you? Only you can answer those questions for yourself.
    Would he even want to be with you again?

Is there a reason why you could not wait and later meet another man that you could marry who would treat you better?

You can't change what has been done... but you can think about what sort of life and marriage you would like to have in the future. Decide how you can best go about having that sort of life.

May 15, 2009, 09:55 PM

Now I am alonne helpless I am female 24 yrs in short age I faced big problm.now I'm in my parents home.how much time I l spend here and I don't want to get marry whole life.wat will happened of my life.wat should I do.

May 15, 2009, 09:57 PM
    No one can take place of my husband.I didn't take divorced dissision.He gave me.I am alone in this world.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2009, 10:54 PM

If you can, you might consider seeing a mental health professional. It seems to me like you are suffering from depression and hopelessness.

Good luck hon.

May 16, 2009, 01:44 AM

Sorry I am not getting what do you want to say me.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

May 16, 2009, 02:40 AM

Asalamualikum, Saniya.

It takes time to get over things like divorce. But also, you should be thinking to yourself, did you really deserve being tortured? No, you didn't. No body deserves being tortured like that, especially when you were just being honest. You didn't do anything wrong.

Let's say you did get back with your husband, could you honestly live your whole life with someone that does not treat you right? Even his family have not been so good with you either. What if you had kids with him? Do you think that would change him? I doubt it. Would you want your kids to see him treating you the way he used to? No, that would effect the child's upbringing. You really don't want that.

You are not alone. You have your family around you. Talking about it really does help. Why not confide in your mum or dad? Or even a sister?

Trust me, you will get through this but it will take some time.
    Uber Member

May 16, 2009, 04:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by saniya24 View Post
    Now i am alonne helpless i am female 24 yrs in short age i faced big problm.now i m in my parents home.how much time i l spend here and i dont want to get marry whole life.wat will happend of my life.wat should i do.

Divorce is hard, and it takes time to heal and to know that things will get better. You are very young still, you have your whole life ahead of you. Is there a career you would like to study for? Get a job, go to school and further your education, work for awhile and then travel a bit. Do things that you enjoy... spend time with your family, with friends.

Right now you don't feel you want to marry again... but after sometime, you will likely meet someone new who will treat you better. That will be much better than staying with someone who hasn't treated you well because you are afraid of being on your own.
    You may love your ex-husband, but that does not mean he is the best person for you to be married to.

I know our cultures are different, but as a parent, I would not want one of my daughters to stay married to a man who did not treat her well and who allowed his family to treat her badly also.

If you had a daughter, would you want her to be in a marriage like that?

May 17, 2009, 08:47 AM

Thanks

May 26, 2009, 10:55 PM
    Thanks .punk chic,
    Can you suggest me which field should I select.my parents hv no enough mony.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am a total disaster, it is a marriage issue, just with a lot of back history [ 5 Answers ]

This is going to be long and painful, sorry... I was married to a man who cheated on me when I was 22. We were divorced and I started renting a room from a family so I could work my way through college. That family had a son who had just returned from 8 years in the Marines and he and I hit it...

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

Marriage Investment Issue [ 2 Answers ]

I've been married for almost 13 years, have 3 children 12, 10, and 7. Our life has been pretty picture perfect so far. Nice house with property. We were planning to take out an equity line on our home to start a small addition. My husband's brother has gotten into investment property deals. My...

Marriage issue [ 5 Answers ]

People I need you are help . Several things here. Will give you the back ground . Been married 14 years. In April last year found a mobile bill. Never opened her mail before. I opened it and found over 200 entries to a certain number. I confronted her and she admitted texting this gut for a year....

View more questions Search