Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mackythehacker Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

May 14, 2009, 04:04 PM
    Song in ''hanna Montana movie''
    Hello, can anyone help me with this?

It was a song that taylor swift sung

I went to see it with kuki not that long ago but I can't remember the name of the song..

I don't know any of the lyrics but.. if someone could give me a URL or something to the list of songs in the movie I would be thankful

Thanks for reading/helping :)
    Krazi Posts: 358, Reputation: 70

May 14, 2009, 04:54 PM

Hannah Montana Movie Crazier Music Video (Taylor Swift) +download! - Video
    mackythehacker Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

May 23, 2009, 05:08 PM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A song sung on a TYler Perry Movie or another older movie [ 2 Answers ]

I have been racking my brain to find out a name of a song I have heard on one or more movies. I don't know the artist< all I know is it's a pretty old song that has been played on a Tyler perry movie. It goes almost like this,"grandma said went to church on Sunday morning grandma said' I dot even...

I heard this song on the credits of a movie, and I really want to find this song [ 4 Answers ]

I can't remember the movie, but the credits were going off and this song was playing during the credits the words were like " Will you be the star of my story for life?" Also it mentions about Britney and Cristina, they're all right, but I want you to be the star of my story for life, and he...

How can I be an extra on Hannah Montana Movie? [ 1 Answers ]

I heard about a casting call, and I want to know how and if I can get on the Hannah Montana Movie as an extra. I live in Franklin, TN

It's almost time to meet Hanna [ 1 Answers ]

Just wanted to let everyone know that if she doesn't come on her own by Monday there going to make her come out. I'm due next Wendesday and have made it much farther then anyone predicted but their not get let me go to my due date. I'll keep you posted. Wish me luck ////////////////

View more questions Search