Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lalamody Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2009, 03:57 PM
    Name of a TV show?
    There was an old game show with seven players and they have four section each one have so many rooms one in the jungle and one in a creepy cave or something and one in a lab or future the I can not remember the last one
    The players have to inter aroom and solve the puzzle or the game and earn a crystal
    They have to collect a lot of these crystal balls
    In the end they inter a big crystal and collect some kind of gold and silver money to win the big price
    I need the name of this show
    holly_penyo Posts: 81, Reputation: 11

May 15, 2009, 12:12 AM

Could it possibly be Legends of the Hidden Temple? I think that is what it was called. It was a game show on nickeloden.
    lalamody Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2009, 10:57 AM

No it is not
    But thanks
    It was something like
    The crystal...
    I can`t remember the rest of it
    tezz Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

Aug 17, 2009, 02:01 PM

The crystal maze! I used to love that show!!

The theme tune was very catchy :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A PBS Kids show and a Disney show [ 4 Answers ]

The PBS kids show was a puppet show. It was this monster kind of girl who had purple hair and, it think, a yellow-orange. The disney show had a real person in it, but the rest was puppets. It was something about a tree What are the names of these shows?

TV show of the 70s [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to know the name of a TV show Late 70's I think... set on a desert Island, that when translated into French the Title became Les Robinsons Du Pacifique... although it was not a Swiss Family Robinson tale... Thanks Jonathan

How can I show him? [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend won't believe that I love him even after everything we've been through, and he won't tell me anything without a fight.. Can anyone help me, I want to be able to ask him something without a massive aguement and needing to prove myself. Please help

How to prevent PowerPoint slide show viewers from editing the show [ 1 Answers ]

I have a powerpoint presentation with custom animation (pictures fading in automatically and music playing in the background) that I want to sent to people as a Slide Show to view but NOT allow them to change. There are no settings in PowerPoint to protect against edits and Microsoft's web site...

What is the name of this show [ 3 Answers ]

What is the name of the kids television show that played in the 90's I believe it was on pbs. It had people that we in costumes of animals. There was a lion that painted, a pink cat, and a lady in a blue bird outfit. If you know it let me know.

View more questions Search