Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dancer Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2006, 02:21 PM
    Home entertainment & bookcase
    Is there any place I can buy from on the web that I can pick & choose cabinets to make up my own home entertainment/bookcases to go around an existing fireplace. I really want something that would go from wall to wall, floor to ceiling and would like to be able to pick from cabnets and shelving. I must be terrible at searching becaue I keep coming up with places that want to sell you plans. I don't want plans. I that possible?

Check out some similar questions!

Is this a sport or entertainment? [ 3 Answers ]

Aren't fantasy leagues a game of strategy using sports and sporting events as a sort of dice roll or spin of the needle? This is like calling Monopoly a sport. I suppose if you define sports as anything that entails competition, we could include poker, chess, canasta, and the like. What is...

Getting home [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my husband have lived in TN for four years now.Back in late feb. of 2006 my husband went to TX (were we meet and lived till we moved here)for school and stayed with his mother not 2 months had gone bye and his mother in a drunk rage kicked him out of her house he had 2 weeks to complete a...

Making a sturdy bookcase [ 5 Answers ]

Hey guys, I have question you may or may not be able to guide me on. I was trying to install a gate at the top of the stairs for my kids but there is no wall to attach it to on one side. What someone suggested me do is to build a sturdy bookcase there (we already have a store bought one there now )...

Selling home/buying home simultaneously [ 8 Answers ]

Real estate agent and the mtg broker she works with want me to refinance loan with them, take equity out of it and buy a townhouse, move into townhouse while maintaining my mtg with my present home while trying to sell it. I called Wamu (my original lender) and questioned him about this and he...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.