Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    psi42 Posts: 599, Reputation: 13

Mar 8, 2003, 01:46 PM
    Disk compression in windows xp
    I have a removable disk that I am trying to use on my win xp system. Apparently, windows xp does not have Drivespace, which I used to compress the disk.

Is there any I can mount the drive or extract the files from the compressed file?

Thanks

~psi42

Check out some similar questions!

Windows 98 no recovery Disk [ 3 Answers ]

I was given a Compaq Presario 7470 that is messed up, it needs everything you could think of. When first turning it on it would reboot over and over. Finally I got passed that but now I am getting a invalid messege "Invalid Vxd dynamic link call from NTMAphlp(02)+00000002 to device "004F" My...

DVD Compression [ 5 Answers ]

Unsure if this is the correct place for this question, but better here than nowhere. I have a Panasonic NV-GS11EB Digital Video Camera. This used 1 hour (standard use) mini cassettes. I have one such cassette with around 45 minutes of film. When I download this it creates a file anywhere...

Compression Vs Sweating [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all! I need to replace a 1/2 dozen frozen valves in my basement that control water feeds up to 1st and 2nd floor bathrooms and kitchens. The current valves are sweat on. I am not that confident in sweating. Most of the lines are 1/2" one is 3/4". Can I remove these and replace with...

Windows 98 and 120 gig hard disk? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm using Windows98se and want to get a 120 gig hard disk. Can anyone tell me what is the maximum size partition I can use with Windows 98se. I've heard that with large hard disks NTFS format is better/more effeicient. Is this so? And how much difference would it make. I'd rather not have to go to...

Scan disk for Windows 98SE [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm trying to use the scan disk but it doesn't work. It says there isn't enough memory, or close down programs. I don't understand. My computer says there is about 70% of free space left, and I close down the programs before trying to use the scan disk. In fact before I never had any...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.