Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lavanyaa Posts: 190, Reputation: 4

May 14, 2009, 11:24 AM
    Mis behaving dad
    Can any one explain me how to handle the misbehaving dad

Is that allah never restricted man ,as of women who should be pure in everything in her character ,dress code etc ..is that allah doesn't asked man to follow the way of the gem and characterly good(doesn't having illicit relationship)??????

Even if he doesn't follow the way to lead a life as allah described ,,as a daughter a girl dont have rights to make her dad to follow the right path to be a good in character is that anything haram to advice her dad to be good???????????

why god not helping like that of persons to overcome from their evilness by punishing them
    or making them realize what thy did???

The misbehaving dad never got any lesson to overcome from his evil ness misbehaving with other ladies who are already married,supporting always the other women and behaving harsh,hurting his kid and wife is it the way for a man to behave?????

I want to know is it right for a man to behave such??

Anyone answer this question
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

May 14, 2009, 11:36 AM

No it really isn't right for any man to misbehave but as their child there really isn't anything you can say or do.
    Grow up knowing that isn't the type of life you want for yourself and pray for your dad.

Allah will and does take care of things in his own time and his own way.

May 14, 2009, 11:45 AM
    Is that haram for a daughter to talked to him directly about his misbehaviours to him

Is that it mean while asking as a human being(i.e ourselves) directly to him ,then allah never help us?

Is that never haram for a dad to forget his duties??
    The duties and responsibilities mean only giving money (tat too after giving money to others a least )and throwing them harsh,hurting ,inaffectionate??

I'm not meaning here tat I need money I'm not greedy but I need a affection and caring
    Tat I never got from him

Is that I don't have right to ask him directly??

I got punished by god (he didn't spoke to me and my mother and he left for few days and back after I asked sorry to god by praying... I really felt this and experienced it)for asking him to behave good to me and other ladies that is why I'm asking
    Uber Member

May 14, 2009, 11:54 AM

God isn't punishing you. You are reaping the bad things your dad is doing but it is not Gods fault.
    You can possibly tell him how you are hurting but telling him you don't like his lifestyle can be a rough situation.

May 14, 2009, 12:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    God isn't punishing you. You are reaping the bad things your dad is doing but it is not Gods fault.
    You can possibly tell him how you are hurting but telling him you don't like his lifestyle can be a rough situation.
    That's the thing I told him

I have got hurted a lot alws tearful eyes ,but now a days I'm away from that god's grace during that time I'm reciting allah name and used to think I will have a good judgement during dooms day

He never cared even if I died etc,always think about the future of others that too it will be a woman always thinking in what way he can help them in studies or anything but when I ask for an help in studies or any very essential I get the result of tears and hurtings

And he laughs at me while I'm talking about allah and making me fun for beliving allah

Is that not a haram for him??
    Why don't allah make him pure??

Some times I used to think is that he will be a jinn??

If I'm wrong anywhere allah forgive me!!
    Uber Member

May 14, 2009, 12:04 PM

Why don't allah make him pure??
    Because God allows us to do our will
    He will not interfere and go against our will.

May 14, 2009, 12:07 PM
    why don't allah make him pure?????
    Because God allows us to do our will
    He will not interfere and go against our will.

Then allah won't think about his believer who is getting punished for doing nothing
    Or is that I did anything wrong to get get like this sort of life??
    Uber Member

May 14, 2009, 12:09 PM

You didn't do anything wrong. Sometimes we go through things to make us stronger and sometimes so we can help others going through the same thing.
    Hang in there and keep praying.

May 14, 2009, 12:13 PM
    You didn't do anything wrong. Sometimes we go through things to make us stronger and sometimes so we can help others going through the same thing.
    Hang in there and keep praying.
    I agree with u ,now a days I don't expect anything and got a behaviour of helping others without any expectation and my mission fully turned over reaching allah and eagerly waiting for a doomsday to know the judgement

Subanallah
    Qul huwalahu ahadh allahu samadh lam yelid lam waladh lam yakunallahu

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hotmail started behaving strange [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. I am using Vista. I'm able to log in Hotmail. Inbox page opens fine.. but small green ring of Vista remains rotating (indictaing some process is not yet over).. then I am unable to click on unread message to open the message.. Only waym I can see the message, is by clicking on "home" link...

Why is my daughter behaving this way? [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter left foster care 2 years ago and got a place at University to study social science. Through out her time in foster care, there was a lot of difficulty in my contacts with her. When she left for University, she contacted me I thought now is the chance to start building bridges with her,...

View more questions Search