Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

Sep 28, 2006, 11:36 AM
    King of Supporting roles.
    Has Benicio Del Toro won any lead role awards yet or is he still contentedly garnering supporting role kudos? "WEIRD!"
    Bekind_Rewindd Posts: 56, Reputation: 6

Nov 4, 2006, 06:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Starman
    Has Benicio Del Toro won any lead role awards yet or is he still contentedly garnering supporting role kudos? "WEIRD!"
    Yea I agree

I loved him in
    Fear and loathing in las vegas

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Roles of children [ 1 Answers ]

II am trying to help my daughter do her homework and she needs to know role of children in each of the five major religions... Hindu, Buddhist, Muslim, Christian and Jewish... any web sites that you can provide me would be greatly appreciated.

King charles help [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I bought a king charles from a breeder 8 days ago. She told us she was 3 yr old and had pups 4-5 weeks ago and they died, and she didn`t want to put her through it again so wanted her to go to a family home. We took her home and she is an absolutely great dog, she doesn`t mess in the house or...

Ribbit King Plus for Gamecube [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to unlock the last clip in Ribbit King Plus? It says I need to become the Frolf champion, but I've already done that and the clip still will not unlock. Also I've played the game through and solved it 4 times and still never get Captain Oinka as a character. Or is he just...

How big of a beam should I use for a supporting wall? [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Ask Me Help Desk, I am renovating my kitchen (see related threads on water flow and gas lines in plumbing) and need help on calculating the size of a beam for a supporting wall. I live in L-Shaped 2900 square feet 1963-built rancher in Atlanta, GA. The kitchen is on one side of a long run at...

King Louis XVI [ 1 Answers ]

Why was King Louis XVI of France unable to restore his authority in the years 1789 - 1792?

View more questions Search