Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

Sep 28, 2006, 11:30 AM
    Knowing Ending Entertains?
    I have repeatedly noticed that when old boxing fights are presented
    The Comcast TV cable people make sure that we know who won before we see it by telling us in writing or else having the commentators say it before the fight begins. In other words, if you didn't PPV you sure as hell aren't going to enjoy it if they can help it so they take away the drama. Anyone else notice this?

Sorry but from people who are supposedly trained in the entertainment area
    I can't attribute this spoiler policy to ignorance.
    Sentra Posts: 385, Reputation: 55

Oct 24, 2006, 03:29 PM
    LOL, I've seen the same thing done with a few reality shows! =)
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

Dec 26, 2006, 08:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentra
    LOL, I've seen the same thing done with a few reality shows!! =)
    As soon as I see who won I decide not to see it. So if that's what they are trying to accomplish they are hitting pay dirt!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Never ending heavy period after nursing [ 4 Answers ]

I recently slowed down nursing after 10 months and finally started having a period (which I know is normal) but after 3 weeks my period was not stopping and it was heavy with lots of clots, and it didn't taper down and get any lighter the entire 3 weeks. So I started on some birth control (the...

Ending child support in VA [ 7 Answers ]

Just want to find out how child support is terminated by the state of VA now that child has turned 18 and graduated high school, actually graduates in 3 or so weeks. Will a phone call by myself or attorney be able to have the court stop the payments or does my employer just stop the witholding...

Modes Of Knowing: [ 15 Answers ]

It is important to acknowledge the reality and importance of non-rational modes of knowing, such as intuition, integrative awareness and contemplation. It is also important to understand the developing of a greater sense of connectedness with the deeper SELF, the world of nature, or the social,...

Knowing if stock is worthless [ 3 Answers ]

We bought 10,000 shares of stock in the late 90's in a "startup" company through a Canadian broker (we are in U.S.) which, as best we can tell, went belly-up. The brokerage gave us the stock certificate a few years ago. It is not traded anywhere. I would like to write it off as worthless stock....

Ending and Stalking [ 1 Answers ]

I need help with this. I met this guy in a game (sue me) and he was all into me and wanted to meet me IRL (he lives close, within 300 miles). He 'loves me' and so I 'loved him' and then he began talking about serious things: Marriage, sex, babies.. And something else, I'm not even straight. But he...

View more questions Search