Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swastika2003 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2009, 07:25 AM
    Pregnancy questions
    HI ALL
    I have one doubt regarding pregnancy.I have some sympots like itching,burnng sensation.but I have done sex with my fieocy but the penis was nt inside
    In this situation can I became pregnant.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

May 14, 2009, 07:28 AM

Have no idea what you are saying, but itching and burning are not side effects of pregnancy but that of a STI. How do you have sex with you fiancée (vaginal sex) without his penis inside!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A few questions about pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I actually have a few questions. OK first, how soon during pregnancy can you feel the nausea, heartburn, and diarrhea accompanied with it? Secondly, when does a woman ovulate? After their period? Before? And thirdly, how soon will a pregnancy show on an hpt? Thank you for your advice in advance.

Pregnancy Questions? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 22 years old, and I was with my boyfriend for 3 and a half years. I am on the pill, but we always had unprotected sex. Sometimes he would pull out, others he wouldn't. I got my period the end of December, and missed it for January. The other day, I started spotting, but it wasn't red, it was...

Pregnancy questions [ 3 Answers ]

If My Partner Didn't Have An Orgasm Can I Still Get Pregnant

Pregnancy questions [ 1 Answers ]

I'm now 7 weeks & 3 days pregnanat! The morning sickness started exactly a week ago. I felt nausiated all day and then threw up one the next morning. I haven't thrown up again, but I just don't feel myself. I also have a cold but am kind of concerned. I don't feel like myself, slightly nausiated...

Questions about pregnancy! [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering when you first become pregnant do you sometimes get breakouts and pimples since your body is changing? Also, is 5 1/2 weeks to early to see signs of pregnancy? I feel that my stomach looks more bloated or is that my imagination?

View more questions Search