Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adam w Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2006, 09:26 AM
    Mountfield mower
    Hi every one I was wondering if any one could help me I have a ride on mountfield mower it is 7 hp electrick start 275cc my promlem is the engine will turn over it just won't fire up also there is no spark :confused: if anyone can help me please e mail me back thanks so much adam
    thebriggsdude Posts: 1,096, Reputation: 53
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2006, 06:14 PM
    Pull the kill wire off the coil, if nothing then... replace the coil...
    adam w Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2006, 02:17 AM
    Is that the white wire
    thebriggsdude Posts: 1,096, Reputation: 53
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2006, 08:20 PM
    Never worked on a mountfield.. so I'm not for sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MTD Mower Won't start [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 42" MTD Lawn Tractor, I think it is a model 682. I try to start it and nothing, I just ran it last week and it was fine. Could the battery have died that quickly? What should I replace/check? Could the ignition switch have corroded and died? Is there a way to bypass it and check? I'm...

Too much oil in the mower-Please help anyone [ 7 Answers ]

I got my push mower out for the season and did the regular tune up - It was running great for the first mow. I checked the oil and subsequently ended putting too much oil in the mower and tried to start it for the second mow - I can not get it started - I have drained the excess oil, cleaned out...

Mtd mower won't mow [ 1 Answers ]

The lever that engages the mower blades on my mtd riding mower has started to go to far toward the steering wheel so the belts engage at the 1/2 way mark but then disengage because its gone too far. How do I fix this? Thank you

Mower won't start [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Bolens 4.5 mower probably less than 2 yrs old. I've checked the fire from the coil and I have consistent fire, I can hear the compression. I just need to know how I inspect this carb to see if it needs rebuilding. Also where would I get the rebuild kit. Any help would be appreciated as...

Mower trouble [ 3 Answers ]

I have a masport Tecumseh mower model number TVS90 43754P.It starts but revs up and down then conks out I've changed the paper filter and empted the fuel tank and put clean unleaded fuel back in any information on what would make it to do this would be great :confused:

View more questions Search