Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iDylan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2009, 08:17 PM
    My iPod 8GB's memory
    My iPod 8GB is supposed to hold 2,000 songs and only seems to have the capacity to hold 1,000. What gives?
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

May 15, 2009, 11:37 AM

The number of songs you can store is related to the file format, and bit rate of the song. I have 1200 songs on my 8 gig and have another 1.3 gigs open. Also if you store photos, movies, video or other items you will have less room for tunes. The 2000 songs mentioned as capacity is a estimate of average use, I doubt ifI will ever get it on my 8gig, butI have 3.3 days of music in my shirt pocket
    dolmathes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2009, 06:37 AM
    Please describe an 8gb new graphic touch screen digital mp4 player fm with camera

I need to know what it does. Thank you so much

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Referenced Memory Error - Memory cannot be read. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Windows 2003 Server with 2GB Ram. I get an error saying Application error- Explorer.exe giving referenced memory error at 0x00e113f0 - the memory caanot be read. I have removed the memory and swapped with other server's memory but still get the same problem. Could it be a virus?...

Low memory [ 3 Answers ]

About 1 month ago I ran the defrag program.it showed 30% memeory available. Recently ran same program and it showed 5% memory available. I think Microsoft Windows downloaded pathches or security updates taking up such space. How do I remove safely XP updates. I already removed rarely used programs.

Pny memory [ 5 Answers ]

Has any one had any experience with PNY memory? I saw Tiger Direct had some on sale for a good price. The reviews aren't so good. Many incompatible problems. I have a emachines t3882. There website said it could take 400mhz pc3200 512mb ddr memory. I haven't looked inside my machine yet to see what...

View more questions Search