Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rukus Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2006, 08:19 AM
    Strange but True!
    We experience some unusual things and are told some strange and bizarre stories in our time but some, more than others, stay with us!

Now I've heard ouija board stories and been told all about paranormal events from various people from all walks of life and the stories have always intreged me but a couple of stories that I have, that stand out in my mind, are not paranormal nor are they scary.The two stories I want to share with you are equally as intreging and in my opinion just as "freaky" as any ghost story I've ever heard!

So... the first story goes like this... A very close friend of mine had to say goodbye to her husband a few years back as he had to go away on business to Paris! At the time my friend and her husband (who is also a friend by the way!) had an adorable child together who was only a year old. I would visit them often and the visits became more regular when her husband went away as I tried to help my friend with her kid.

One day about two months after my friend's husband's departure to Paris me and my friend were playing with her child in the living room of her house. At the time her kid had an obsession with mobile phones and would play and stare at one for... well... minutes! But minutes of silence never the less! As me and my friend chatted about her husband together on the sofa her child was joyfully attempting to use the mobile phone mum had given him as mum tried to steal a few of those "minutes" of silence! The minutes this time seemed to last a little longer and my friend continued to talk about her husband who she obviously missed at this point. The conversation came to a hult and for a few short seconds there was silence in the room. My friend and I both slowly looked at each other, both thinking the same thing... "whats that voice?" There was a low voice in the room that sounded like it was coming from a distance. It was saying "Hello?..Hello?" I glanced at my friends child who was cutely trying to imitate some one using the mobile phone and he had the phone pressed to his ear. As I looked at him I noticed the phone had been turned on because the little rascal had been punching random buttons so he'd managed to unlock the phone and it was only then I realised that he had also dialed a random number too! Me and my friend realised now where the voice was coming from! My friend snatched her phone back from her child and began to appologise to the person on the other end. "Hello!" she said. "OH!" my friend went on to say to the person on the other line, "Hi sweetheart, sorry the baby was playing with my phone and he's some how managed to call his daddy!" At this point I obviously knew my friend was talking to her husband in Paris and I went on to giggle a little as I watched my friend continue to talk. "Oh...eh?...What?!" My friend's face began to look more and more confused as her husband went on to talk to her and I began to feel a little uncomforatable just watching her expressions! I couldn't work out what was being said as the only words spoken by my friend were... "eh?"... "how?"... "i dont!" My friend ended the conversation, still with a perplexed look on her face, she looked at me and then looked at her phone and she said "What the hell!?" I asked her instantly what had been said! My friend went on to tell me that her husband was walking down a small street in paris, almost lost trying to find a certain area he had to get to when he passed a phone-box/boothe that was ringing. He felt an overwhelming need to answer this public phone even though he knew it would probably be someone speaking in a language he barely knew! He answered this random phone on this small random street in Paris to here a small child hitting random buttons on the key pad! It was his son who was sat next to his wife who was sat next to me! How did this child manage to call this particular phone in this particular country on this particular street at the exact time his dad was coincidentaly walking down?

Needless to say we were all "freaked out" and to this day none of us know how this happened! Was it an extreme coincidence? Was it meant to be? Who knows? All I know is that many things like this happen to us and it can never be explained! Maybe you have experienced the same thing as we did or maybe you've lost something that has been found again but years down the line in the most unexpected place or way! Maybe you have some other story that just can't be explained but is just too weird to be a coincidence!

I have another very bizarre story to tell but first I would love to hear if anyone else has experienced anything like this before?
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2006, 12:05 AM
    WOW!!
    That gave me goose bumps!!
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2006, 07:24 AM
    That is a very interesting story. It does not freak me out. It actually intrigues me. It is not freaky at all. Children have a way of been spiritually aware of a lot of things that adults are not.

For myself I do not have much stories except that I have had several dreams that would come true. I can tell the difference between the ones that will happen and the ones that won't. I have meditated many times and while meditation I can see events and people and actually get it confirmed what I saw in my mind actually happened.

So I would really love to hear another story. Please do tell.

Joe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this true? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone I'm 23 years old and I have irregular periods sometimes and a friend of mine told me that this could prevent me from ever having children is that true? Thanks in advance

Is it true? [ 15 Answers ]

I've heard people say that our higher power has helped them through troubled times. I never gave my faith a chance. Can anyone tell me if their faith has helped them through troubled times, fight addiction, helped them to become better people... happier people?

Is this true? [ 12 Answers ]

All right, is it true that 30% of girls can't have orgasims or is that just false? But OK, Ive been with my boyfriend for about 5 months and I haven't had an orgasm... but, see I know the feeling. Ive had to feeling come many time before but they don't last... what do I do to keeep it! When I...

View more questions Search