Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    st side singer Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

May 13, 2009, 06:40 PM
    why do teens act like that?
    I'm a teen ager myself but I don't find the need to go out every Saturday night and go clubbing,drinking, having sex and getting in randoms cars... a few girls at my school arew like that and there sluts to tell you the truth... and there so fake all I want to know is why?? :eek:
    superk Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

May 13, 2009, 06:51 PM

Lucky for you at least you don't need to learn a lesson with so much pain. Teenagers like this are...

1. They are not happy at home.
    2. They are still finding their identity and don't have proper guidance.
    3. They have issues that aren't addressed.
    4. They are in a hurry to grow up and challenges life.
    Silver Lining Posts: 374, Reputation: 36
    -

May 14, 2009, 03:50 AM

Its another way of attracting attention,, teenage doesn't mean u HAVE TO party or u HAVE TO drink etc,, its a phase of life,,
    unknown51 Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

May 14, 2009, 04:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by superk View Post
    Lucky for you at least you don't need to learn a lesson with so much pain. Teenagers like this are...

1. They are not happy at home.
    2. They are still finding their identity and don't have proper guidance.
    3. They have issues that aren't addressed.
    4. They are in a hurry to grow up and challenges life.

Well not all of the teens are like that its just that sometimes you do stuff that you don't want to do it but you do it when you don't even know your doing it

(tell me if you understood anything from what said:D:D:D)
    superk Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

May 14, 2009, 04:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown51 View Post
    well not all of the teens are like that its just that sometimes you do stuff that you don't want to do it but you do it when you don't even know your doing it

(tell me if you understood anything from what said:D:D:D)
    Sure I get it and not all teens are acting wild (like me years ago) but as this girl is asking why
    ... Saturday night and go clubbing,drinking, having sex and getting in randoms cars.
    . There's not such this as "you dont' know what you're doing" because we see it on TV, our parents tells us what's not right. When you're brought up with a very good judgment,
    NO MEANS NO.
    andrewc24301 Posts: 374, Reputation: 29

May 14, 2009, 05:34 AM
    There may be many different reasons some teens act like that.

But to be fair, many full grown adults act like that too.

Sometimes a quiet teen grows into a wild adult, and vise versa.

My high school sweet heart for instance was a very quiet girl, calm, and never partied, however in her mid 20's she went completley wild, and it actually ended our relationship. (because I'm not wild)

Personally, as we grow older, I believe it's our life expirences that shape us. Some kids may have lived a sheltered childhood and are itching to see the wild side of life.

As for me, I never got into that stuff because of childhood drama's that just made me not want to. For instance, in the middle of my teenage years, my fathers health started to fail, and I would stay at home with him all the time.

I never took up drinking because I had an uncle that was a raging drunk and as I child I remember how stupid he would act, and vowed to myself I'd never be like that. I never got into drugs because I did like Reagan told me to and "just said no".

My sister on the other hand has never had to take care of an ailing parent, was a child in the 90's as opposed to the 80's (more stuff on TV) and my parents were a little better off by then to spoil her, so she kind of developed a wild side.
    nikkiboo Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

May 15, 2009, 03:57 PM

Omg finely some one elce agrees with me I thought that I was the only one that felt that way and I'm 15
    TheAliasChanda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2011, 10:25 PM
    Yes little one you are a teen.
    Blame your brain oh young one.
    Read about the brain before it reaches adulthood, you might find a why.
    But no one can fully explain "teen behavior". It is all theoretical.
    Not even science.
    Yet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teens Bedroom ----help [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Hope someone can help. We are redoing our 15 year olds bedroom - a skateboard fanatic. We would like to incorporate this into his room - old skate decks for shelves, posters mounted, track lighting, etc. He wants his ceiling black - no problem - but what color would I use on the walls? ...

Why.are teens like this? [ 13 Answers ]

WHY, OH WHY are teens like this? Well, probably not al of them... but the one's I live around. Why don't these people appreciate what they have... like compare yourself to people... In lets say Africa... or other poor countries. Like.. they complain for the SMALLEST things... I mean it's...

Jobs for teens? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 15 almost 16 and I have no clue were I can get hired. If you have any information where 15 year olds get hired please tell me

Why are most of the teens I know like this? [ 6 Answers ]

I live in some stupid neighborhood in NJ... filled with latinas... n latinos (I'm not one) I'm not a racist or anything, but these latinas/latinos are giving me a bad thinking style of all of them. I never think 100% of them are stupid... but ugh! There are like these ghetto blacks here too, well...

View more questions Search