Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    evertracy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2006, 07:27 AM
    Roper Dryer
    My dryer start on but is not heating up. Can some one give an answer what I need to do.

Thank you,

evertracy
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2006, 12:42 PM
    Check the heating element for continuity. Be sure the lint trap and exhaust ist clean and open. Check the thermal switches. May have 2-3 on this unit

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dryer problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem I have never ran across before and hope someone can help. The heating element in my Amana dryer quit so I replaced it. Now I have another problem. The dryer heats up fine so I know the element is working but now my clothes take three hours to dry. Also, the inside of my dryer...

Need part for Roper Model C2757 propane stove [ 1 Answers ]

Still need help with obsolete parts for Roper cooktop - "We have a gas (propane) cooktop - Roper Model C2757 - that was here when we bought the house and is at least 15 years old. The left front burner began to burn orange and soot the bottom of pots. I took it out and found it was beginning...

Squeeky dryer [ 1 Answers ]

I need help. I have a Amana dryer that is squeeking terribly. It does not stop squeeking while it is running. I have had the front and top off while it is running. To me, the squeek is loudest in the drum and on top of the dryer. Would this indicate the guide that the drum rolls on is worn? ...

Whirlpool Dryer [ 2 Answers ]

I have a whirlpool dryer which has stopped spinning, the motor still runs, and it still heats up. I would like to try and figure out what is wrong with it. The model number is #LER7646DQ0.

Dryer won't run [ 7 Answers ]

I have a 6 year old Maytag electric dryer. It stopped running in the middle of a load and will not start. The interior light is out (I tried a new one) and it worked before. The timer works - it will advance- but the dryer refuses to come on when it is pushed. I have checked the door switch as...

View more questions Search