Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    knwilson Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2009, 04:05 PM
    Anti-bias curriculum
    I need some advise on activities to teach anti-bias's to kids in the 2nd grade. I am in the middle of getting my Early childhood education degree and I am a little stumped on the kinds of activities I can do with these kids. Thanks a lot for you your help.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 14, 2009, 02:37 AM

Some saw it as a bit extreme, but you can tone it down or tweak it a bit, but this is an example of one of the most memorable lessons on discrimination around:

frontline: a class divided | PBS

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Start of the national curriculum [ 1 Answers ]

Wat year did the national curriculum come into effect?

I think grammar and spelling weren't in their curriculum. [ 11 Answers ]

NO PARENT LEFT BEHIND... I promise you cannot read these and not laugh out loud. These are real notes written by parents in an (STATE REMOVED TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT) school district. Spellings have been left intact. 1. My son is under a doctor's care and should not take PE today....

Grade 11 Curriculum [ 1 Answers ]

How come the grade 11 curriculum is so hard?

What About Shakespeare In The School Curriculum? [ 6 Answers ]

Shakespeare can be described in many ways. Some people love him while there are others who think he is boring. For grade 10 English we are looking at Shakespeare. The question that has arisen in class is "Is Shakespeare still revellent in the 21st century?" If you were taught about...

What's the best Anti Spyware and the best Anti Virus? [ 4 Answers ]

Just curious as to what works best for you? Take care, Happy Holidays to you and yours

View more questions Search