Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pregunta Posts: 169, Reputation: 3

May 13, 2009, 03:40 PM
    Travelers´Health Insurance As Credit Card Benefit?
    I seem to recall seeing somewhere that there was some travelers´s health coverage with certain credit cards. True or am I imagining that?
    forester2kcc Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2009, 02:31 AM

In australia, master card includes some travelers insurance, but you have to verify what it covers
    Pregunta Posts: 169, Reputation: 3

May 14, 2009, 04:25 PM

Ok... but nothing like that in the US?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 16, 2009, 04:32 AM

Some do, you'll have to check your card company and it may only be if you use their card to finance part of your trip. Check your regular medical insurance as well, they may cover some things when traveling also.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Being sued for credit card debt by law firm representing credit card company [ 7 Answers ]

Well, its happened. I have received a summons for a credit card debt by law firm. I have to go to the county court house to talk with the clerk... (not sure what will happen,never been sued before)If I don't go within 20 days, they say they will start proceedings to garnishing my wages. I do owe...

Overseas Credit Card debt collection affecting credit rating in Canada? [ 1 Answers ]

I do live in Canada and I have an outstanding CC debt with a world-renown bank in the UK, but for reasons beyond my control I am unable to make overseas payments. It is not a matter of not trying or wanting to pay, but other reasons are involved... How could or will non-payment of a...

Problems in not paying a Corporate credit card and also a personal credit card [ 1 Answers ]

1. We are the main share holders in a "S" corp. The corporation is not longer doing business but have an outstanding credit card balance. We are making the mim payments but will not be able any longer. What can be done to us if we stop paying. 2. We also used a personal credit card for this...

Civil summons for a credit card, but my fianc? Has never had a credit card [ 13 Answers ]

Hello! My fiancé has received a civil summons from a law firm representing Discover card. My fiancé has never had a discover card in his life. His parents hae one, but the civil summons is for him. He has never received a bill or a letter or a phone call. Apparently the card balance has been...

FICO Credit Score: Maintain a 50% debt to credit-limit ratio on _each_ card? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been advised that I should transfer part of a balance of one credit card to another card in order to maintain 50% debt to credit limit ratio on _each_ card even though my _total_ debt to credit limit ratio is already below 50%. (Most of the debt is on one card for convenience.) I could...

View more questions Search