Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    badmommy09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2009, 02:56 PM
    What charges do people get for 5th degree theft
    I know someone that got 5th degree theft and nothing has happened and she has courth on the 4 of June. What cnvictions will she get?
    Sunflowers Posts: 218, Reputation: 23

May 13, 2009, 03:17 PM

For a simple misdemeanor anything from maximum jail term not to exceed 30 days; mandatory fine of at least $50 but not more than $500

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Third degree theft, how serious? [ 30 Answers ]

So I got caught putting some cookies and a twinkie into my purse and walking out of the grocery store. During the paperwork during my arrest at the store, I admitted to taking the items intentionly. I did not mention that I am bulimic and did it out of compulsion. I heard that the punishment is a...

Third degree theft [ 1 Answers ]

Recently I was arrested for stealing from my job.the police searched my house and found nothing.when I went to court for arraignment I was charged with third degree theft.I was just wondering what kind of punishment am I facing. I don't want to go to trial I just want to plead guilty should I get...

Theft 3 Degree [ 5 Answers ]

All right first off I'll state I live in Alaska... I know the law verys by state. I was shopping with my (now x)boyfriends and he stole, but I was no part of it but sense I was there I got all the charges he got. Theft of 292.00 went to court and all that happened was fines and community service...

Theft in the 3rd degree [ 2 Answers ]

So I am being charged with theft in the 3rd degree. I was house sitting for a friend. I had another friend over to watch movies. He had apparently stolen a gun and some vicadin. He was arrested and admitted to stealing the items. He has been charged. So why am I still being summoned to court?

Juveniles charges with criminal damage in second degree [ 4 Answers ]

Two juveniles were charged with criminal damage in the second degree. They have already paid restitution for the damages they did and we have to go to court in couple of weeks. They have never been in trouble until this incident. I'm a little concerned about what will happen to them. I know the...

View more questions Search