Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    singleman Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2009, 03:07 PM
    Still no answers and I really don't know what to say...
    tapita Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2009, 03:46 PM
    I was a dating somebody younger them me for a year now he break up with me and I didn't realize that I miss him so much how I feeling now what I can do to get over this feeling?:

May 30, 2009, 07:09 PM
    What makes this WHOLE SCENARIO WEIRD< no one said between us that we are BREAKING Up, all she said is she was moving and I said we can't contiune if you decide to move..
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2009, 12:15 PM

HI.. singleman,

Do yourself a favor, make a clean break.

This girl will never be any good for you, or to you, she loves herself far too much.

Not once has she considered your feelings,or even discussed her move and how it might affect you... totally self centred

It's all about her.

You seem like a very loving genuine guy and really deserve someone better,not a girl who freely admitts cheating on her previous boyfriend... she would at some point have done the same to you... once a cheat always a cheat.

I know that is hard to hear, but it seems that you have been used until boredom set in and away she goes to pastures new.

Pack her stuff up a.s.a.p and take it back to her or get a mate to... end of story.

Don't be a door mat any longer, make some positive decisions for YOU, this relationship was one sided, find someone who will share commitment, decisions, but most of all return the love that you so long to give.

Stand up, be positive, if you took her back the same situation would arise again, might not be for a month, a year who knows but be sure... it will happen.

Don't call her, have no contact what so ever, just clear your place of her debris.
    Make it your place again.

I wish you luck.

May 31, 2009, 03:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 0rphan View Post
    HI..singleman,

do yourself a favor, make a clean break.

This girl will never be any good for you, or to you, she loves herself far too much.

Not once has she considered your feelings,or even discussed her move and how it might affect you....totally self centred

It's all about her.

You seem like a very loving genuine guy and really deserve someone better,not a girl who freely admitts cheating on her previous boyfriend....she would at some point have done the same to you......once a cheat always a cheat.

I know that is hard to hear, but it seems that you have been used until boredom set in and away she goes to pastures new.

Pack her stuff up a.s.a.p and take it back to her or get a mate to......end of story.

Don't be a door mat any longer, make some positive decisions for YOU, this relationship was one sided, find someone who will share commitment, descisions, but most of all return the love that you so long to give.

Stand up, be positive, if you took her back the same situation would arise again, might not be for a month, a year who knows but be sure.... it will happen.

Don't call her, have no contact what so ever, just clear your place of her debris.
    Make it your place again.

I wish you luck.
    I appreciate this advice, seems to be the general advice from everyone. It is bs that she is back with her ex, didn't take time to get over me it seems even though she won't admit anything. It makes it bad that she says she is ROOMATES with her ex even though he is buying her tickets and phones and all kinds of crap. We never really said anything about the break up except that she is moving.. really that is what it is making it worse... I don't know why someone would do that and she hasn't wanted to talk to me about anything

What AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW THAT SHE CONTACTS ME?

Jun 7, 2009, 03:42 PM
    Well she got her stuff, I don't know if that means its over, she told me she wants to find herself get an education and all that stuff and she wants to give me the love I deserve but she first wants to love her self. She told me all of this in sobing then when she left that day she said don't wait up for me and live your life.

We hung out one day but it didn't seem right even though she talks to me like we are still together in the same tone and everything. I don't know how to handle all of this and am getting tired. I want to be back together but I don't know what to really do

Jun 29, 2009, 03:53 PM

Well I kind of stopped talking to her because she has never intitated anything or even to see how I am doing.

I am the one doing all the initiating. It sucks I am left with more questions

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Knowing better to do so [ 28 Answers ]

Deep down inside me I can't stand life. I hate every minute of the constant lack of my emotions. I feel as though mentally my head is being tossed around. I can't feel the world as a special place to live. I know I am depressed and sort of not because I'll do what I have to and listen to people but...

Knowing about security [ 3 Answers ]

How can I know my daughtr's email password

Not knowing what to do. [ 3 Answers ]

So I have been pretty much depressed for the last 2 years. It started when my ex-girlfriend and I had broken up. We had since then been off and on for a while. Now we are pretty much just over with. I miss her a lot. I miss the times we shared together and the feelings. I miss having someone so...

Knowing the Law [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know is there a statue of limitation on simple drug possession (under 2.5 grams of canibas) in the state of Illinois?

View more questions Search