abamba Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2009, 07:59 AM
    I feel when I am speaking to that they smell bad smlling out of my mouth
    I always brash my teeth every morning
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

May 13, 2009, 08:01 AM

There could be dental concerns.

Also try brushing two-three times a day.

Mints and gum can help throughout the day.

Try a tongue scraper, which scraps off food particles remaining on your tongue following meals.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

May 13, 2009, 08:09 AM

There can also be a digestive issue as well.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

May 13, 2009, 08:11 AM

Brush at least twice a day. Be sure to brush your tongue as well because the tongue harbors a lot of bacteria that cause odor. After meals, if you can't brush, chew a sugarless gum. This will help you produce more saliva keeping the bacteria at bay.

Diet also has a bearing on breath. Certain foods like onions and garlic cause odor until they are passed through your digestive system. Milk and other dairy products cause yeast buildup which can cause bad breath.

Best advice is to have a stringent dental hygiene routine- brush, floss, rinse. Have a check up with a dental professional to assess you're the general health of your mouth and to rule out any other health ailments. They can test the bacteria present in your mouth as well to help narrow down the source of the problem.
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

May 13, 2009, 04:51 PM

Listen to nikosmom! :)
    carseat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2011, 12:09 AM
    Answer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad smell coming from throat an not from mouth [ 8 Answers ]

I am a 30-year-old girl suffering from a very smelly breath. People usually avoid talking with me. I have already read the answers for the problems in the same category but my case is a little different. I go to dentist every six month. I have checked my stomach and doctors say that I do not have...

Things are changing, I feel annoyed. I feel uncapable of feeling any kind of emotion. [ 5 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 9 months now, and I liked him for another 7 months before we started dating. Everything has been splendid besides a few ups and downs we have worked through together. In the past month though, I noticed my feelings for him were not as strong, and this both scared...

Suiciding feel versus my living feel [ 4 Answers ]

hi all, I was good in studies at early stages and always conceal my sexual feels. Before one year I proposed to one girl my love. Surprisingly we two are loving one another. But we met once in 6 months. That's I met her recently after 5-6 months. But my problem is I am loving her without...

View more questions Search