Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    traviswade Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2009, 07:38 AM
    Cartoon Movie from 80's
    In the mid 80's I would always rent a cartoon movie that was similar to scooby doo. It was a group of kids and a dog that were solving some kind of mystery. I can not think of the name of it though. Does anyone have any idea?
    Velasa Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2009, 10:25 AM

This site should help you

Hanna-Barbera Studios Complete Cartoon Listing @ Big Cartoon DataBase

There are little images besides most of the titles- maybe one will strike a cord for the particular one you're looking for.
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

May 14, 2009, 04:49 PM

The funky phantom?

May 15, 2009, 09:06 AM

No it wasn't the Funky Phantom... I never remember seeing it on television. I can just remember that the dog was really lanky and so was the character similair to shaggy. If I remember right either the dog or the other guy wore a toboggan or a beanie. Thanks

May 15, 2009, 09:39 AM

I found it... I was a little off on the description but hey I was only about 5 years old when I watched it. It is called Goober and the Ghost Chasers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's movie evil guy turning things to stone cartoon movie [ 8 Answers ]

A movie that came out in late 1980's with a lady who had friends that were weird little dwarfs and an evil guy who turned into a bat would turn things into stone kind of a snow white movie during the movie I just died in your arms played in it and the dwarfs or whatever were singing in it and at...

NEED the name of 80's? Cartoon movie. Someone know this? [ 4 Answers ]

I watched this movie as a kid in the late eighties/early nineties. Can't remember much, but here goes... A child's Grandpa or Father goes missing, and I remember there being a pipe sitting there on the table. The child goes in search of them? Most of the rest is really sketchy. We see a scene...

80's cartoon movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Okay all I remember is on character (gnomish) had a candle on his head, and at some point they were going over a dark lake with spikes coming out of it, also at some point I remember this line, "Arise fairies and dance," proceeding by fairies emerging from a ring of mushrooms and dancing in a...

View more questions Search