Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fuzzball_Kara Posts: 279, Reputation: 74

May 13, 2009, 07:19 AM
    Mean Freshman
    Hey, as a few of you know, I'm a senior in high school and it's my last day. I'm leaving for a class trip tomorrow. Pretty much got my life together, got my college choice ready.. Something happened today that got me a little bothered...

The Freshman at this school suck... Big time... All there is to it. But whatever, I just don't hang with them except for like one or two that are OK. The thing is, I help with a class called Learning Lab. What I do is I make sure kids are studying and I tutor.. Pretty smooth job. That's only a little of what I do but nothing more matters.

I'm sitting at a table with a freshman who has nothing to say to me except for how stupid I am and how he wants to beat me up and kill me... I mean. Yeah. Whatever. But he won't stop and he's calling me all these inferior names and telling me how stupid I am because we don't listen to the same music when I said we did cause we both like rock... Whatever.. Why is it a big deal, you know? He pushed my buttons, and yes... I retorted. I wish I hadn't.. And I know he's really just immature and I should have ignored him... What do you guys think about this... not only that but some random Korean came up to me saying he wanted to kill me... What in the world did I do?? Yeah.. It hurts when people do this and I try to turn the other cheek... but this really baffles me.

Advice? Thanks.
    ruthmarx Posts: 41, Reputation: 10

May 13, 2009, 07:27 AM

There's verbal abuse and there are threats. These are threats. Please tell your advisor, the principal, a teacher. Someone anyone you trust. Make them hear you! You do not need or deserve this treatment. I believe the freshmen are behaving this way because no one has ever let them know it's unacceptable.
    I know that you may be scared to tell, but you are leaving and getting on with your future. These freshmen are just starting to make choices that will affect their future.
    Good luck to you and stay strong. The futue so bright you have to wear shades!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 13, 2009, 07:54 AM

Report him. No telling where this fool is coming from.
    Fuzzball_Kara Posts: 279, Reputation: 74

May 13, 2009, 07:58 AM

I really can't help but wonder what in the world these parents are letting them do

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Freshman/Senior dating [ 18 Answers ]

Is it okay for a freshman(in highschool) to date a senior? I'm good friends with a lot of seniors at my high school through teams and such and I guess people consider me to be mature for my age. I know that some people might answer this question by saying that senior guys are only looking...

Things you can do for a scholarship when you're a freshman [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I'm a freshman and I was wondering if there was anything I could do about scholarships since I can't apply for any until I'm a junior. So is there anything that could help me get a scholarship or would I have to wait until I'm a junior to do anything with scholarships?

Freshman and Senior [ 4 Answers ]

Ok I have always been wondering if its OK for a freshman to date a senior. Does anyone think in high school that a 3 year gap is that big? Thanks for any answers :D I mean I have my eyes on this older guy (junior) but for now I'm only in the 8th grade so I honestly have no chance, but I was...

Freshman physical science [ 1 Answers ]

If an 18 wheeler and a sports car collide head on which vehicle will experience the greater force of impacr? The greater impulse? The greater change in momentum? The greater acceleration?

Freshman Girl [ 12 Answers ]

There is this new freshman girl, that tries to talk to me. But she is shy, and does it through her friend. So when day she comes and sits on my lap at the lunch table. Then my teacher tells her to go back to her seat. The next week or so, she talk to me through her friend. The gives me her number....

View more questions Search