Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brownsugar0122 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2009, 06:19 PM
    No pre-; no std.No condom?
    My boyfriend of almost 2 years and I have been sexually active for a very long time and every time we have sex we always use protection; however, we'll go for hours but he can never orgasm during sex while he's in a condom. When we do other things like oral or a handjob he can orgasm very quickly, but he never has with a condom. Something I have noticed about him since we first started being sexual was that he does not produce pre- or any other type of liquid in any amount before he orgasms. I researched it and found out that while most men do, some do not and apparently he does not. I'm beginning to feel like I'm not really doing my job by not being able to make him and so I was thinking about trying sex without the condom because he doesn't pre. We're both clean so that isn't an issue, but I am still worried about pregnancy even if he pulls out. If we stop close enough before he cums so that its not inside me, would there still be that risk?
    Fuzzball_Kara Posts: 279, Reputation: 74

May 12, 2009, 06:29 PM

The only and absolute only way to not get pregnant is abstinence. Yes there is still a possibility in that matter even if small. Have you tried birth control?

... But seriously the only way to not get pregnant is don't have sex. :/
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

May 12, 2009, 06:34 PM
    Have you tried making sex "all about him"... as he doesn't need to hold back or wait? Oral on you to completion and then his turn with protection?

Also... what does foreplay involve? Positions used? What areas of his body seem most sensitive? Ears? Neck? etc...

Does he get hard easily or not?

During sex does he lose a quality erection?

Do you ever stop for a rest and then resume?

Could I ask more questions? Yes...

Please tell more if you can...
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 12, 2009, 06:39 PM

Oh he has pre---, everyone does... just some more than others.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 12, 2009, 07:04 PM

Yes there is pre and you can get pregnant

Does he masterbate a lot, this is a side effect of excesssive masturbation he gets so use to the "feel" that they can not finish without a similar "feel" that he gets from your oral or hand job.

Sounds to me, without hearing more, he needs to stop all of his masturbation
    bronzebabe Posts: 333, Reputation: 62

May 12, 2009, 07:23 PM

My first question is, why aren't You on birth control? This would make it MUCH safer. And, much less likely for you to get pregnant.
    Second, I will tell you that even if You can't see the pre-ejaculate fluids, they ARE there, and pulling out is NOT a reliable birth control method. I don't recommend it.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 12, 2009, 07:40 PM

There's a name for people that use the pull out method, it's parents.

Time to check out the birth control pill option. Even then there's a chance of pregnancy, but much more reliable then the pull out method.

As for not being able to ejaculate in a condom, something doesn't sound right.

It may be time to spice things up a bit. Try a different position, try a different routine, throw the routine out the window and do something wild. Just a thought. :)

Good luck.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 12, 2009, 11:17 PM

If I am not on any sort of oral contraception, I won't let an unsheathed penis anywhere near my vagina, let alone use the pull out method!

Sad fact of ife is that some guys do find it hard to come when wearing a condom.

There are some great brands out there that sell 'super sensitive' condoms. They are much thinner than regular ones but just as strong and (apparently) the man can feel a lot more than he coould wearing a thicker rubber one.
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

May 13, 2009, 01:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    If I am not on any sort of oral contraception, I won't let an unsheathed penis anywhere near my vagina, let alone use the pull out method!

Sad fact of ife is that some guys do find it hard to come when wearing a condom.

There are some great brands out there that sell 'super sensitive' condoms. They are much thinner than regular ones but just as strong and (apparently) the man can feel a lot more than he coould wearing a thicker rubber one.
    I agree! My husband used to find it hard to come with condoms, because they decreased the sensitivity of the penis. I have to say, they decreased mine too - it felt like the old 'shagging in a plastic raincoat' trick!
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 13, 2009, 06:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    There's a name for people that use the pull out method, it's parents.
    You stole my line!
    h_leann_b Posts: 247, Reputation: 35

May 13, 2009, 12:39 PM

Have you tried different kinds of condoms? Some are really thick. There are little boxes you can get of a few different types to use. I would recommend oral Birth Control pills though.
    Clarizzy Posts: 26, Reputation: -2

May 15, 2009, 08:55 AM
    There's always a risk. But my boyfriend and I always do it without protection, we used to though. But the sex is best without the condom.
    h_leann_b Posts: 247, Reputation: 35

May 15, 2009, 09:56 AM

Having sex without protection is so irresponsible. Just because it 'feels better' You may bring a child into the world. It's just so selfish. Get on BC pills or Depo. There is an alternative to condoms. But no protection should NEVER be an option unless you are married and trying for a baby.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using a condom twice [ 13 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I had sex last night using a condom. I ejaculated and pulled out but never took the condom off. We did not have another condom, and we both wanted more. We waited a minute or two and then continued to have sex again. A little while in I thought that the condom felt funny so I...

With/without condom [ 11 Answers ]

So this may be stupid but I prefer to know before I do something. I know that you can get pregnant if you use a condom because it can break etc.. So if the guy tells you to do it without one and tells you that you have to trust him, what does he mean exactly by it?

Sex without a condom [ 1 Answers ]

My botfriend and I have been in a monogomous relationship for the last year. I am on the pill and take it regularly. We also use condoms. My question is, aside from pregnancy risks is it unhealthy to have him inside of me?

Using A Condom Twice? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a burning question! What will happen if a condom is used twice? Can it lead to pregnancy? Although that is not my worry, (at this point) it will not hurt me to know. A couple of nights ago my husband and I were intimate; :p we made the choice in the beginning of our marriage to continue...

View more questions Search