Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sjeh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2006, 03:00 PM
    Preparing for a particular school
    I am looking into finishing getting my bachelor degree and plan to attend graduate school when I am through. I have my eyes set on a few schools in particular. How do you recommend finding out what I need to do now to prepare for applying to these schools (asside from GPA, etc.)
    LUNAGODDESS Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Sep 27, 2006, 04:04 PM
    Sat And Act And Practice Writing Essays... involve Yourself With Outside Interest... like Becoming A Mentor Or Tutor... schools Are Looking For More Than A Good Gpa... interpersonal Skills Are Necessary In Today's World Communities... bless

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Preparing Journal Entries [ 3 Answers ]

Prepare the journal entries on December 31, 2002, May 11, 2003, and June 12, 2003. Presented below are two independent situations. (a) On March 3, Lisa Ceja Appliances sells $700,000 of its receivables to Horatio Factors Inc. Horatio Factors assesses a finance charge of 3% of the amount of...

Help in Preparing 1040 with W7 [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Tax Expert, Am in H1 Visa,with my wife and child in H4 visa.They both do not have SSN or ITIN.So I need to apply W7 for them.Since they both are depandant on me,I want to add them as dependent while preparing 1040. But my problem is I could not prepare a tax return using any of the tax...

Preparing lawn before seeding [ 1 Answers ]

We live in upstate NY and we need help with planting a lawn. We have clay soil with small rocks and need to know how many inches of top soil is recommended to plant grass and also what kind of seed is best. Thanks! :)

Preparing to leave relationship without damage [ 3 Answers ]

How do you prepare yourself, so that you can walk out of a relationship without taking too much damage. We are talking methods!

Do you keep HM after school is over? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone keeps their Homework/Class work after the school semester is over? I do but not all of it.

View more questions Search