Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    todostusmuertos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2006, 02:11 PM
    Another girl showed up!
    Hi guys.
    I am a 34 y/o Latino. I got married on February 06 with my 2 years girlfriend, she is 26 now, from Bosnia Herzegovina, UC Berkeley student. The truth? I got married because of the green card. She is cute and always trying to keep me happy: she cooks, she keep the apartment in order, I love her, but not that much to spend my life with her. I always noticed some physical details I never liked. Anyway, I wouldn't said anything, I would've just keep going with my best smile, but, somebody else showed up.
    This July, watching the World Cup in a bar, I met this very pretty American girl. Very smart, Chemical Engineer, 23 y/o, blond, hot. We got in a very intense physical attraction very fast. We still see each other and the feeling has developed into something else, now we love each other. She doesn't know I am married.
    Honestly, I am thinking of brake with my wife in order to be 100% free to date the American girl. Life is only one. Please need advice.
    Depressed in MO Posts: 571, Reputation: 94

Sep 27, 2006, 02:17 PM
    What a pig thing to do
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 27, 2006, 02:29 PM
    Unfortunately I agree. Although I would have used other words for it. But I agree.

You should be deported for what you did.

This girl that you married probably loves you with all her heart. You are going to break it.

Why in the world did you marry her if you do not love her? Oh, yeah, that is right, for the GREEN CARD!!

Yes, we sound harsh, but what you did was illegal, unethical and by far just outright disgusting. I really hope your wife finds out and turns you in. Better yet, I hope the American gal finds out you are married, and you only married for the green card and turns you in.

How dare you toy with someone's emotions for your own good!! What kind of man are you?

I should stop here right now before I really get myself in a dander over this!
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2006, 02:35 PM
    So you didn't have the creditials or respect for our country to become a citizen any other way and you used a woman who seemily loves you to get what you wanted. Now you want out. While what did you think was going to happen? Be a man and make it work with your wife.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 27, 2006, 02:38 PM
    Yes, Chuff, I agree, but there are many things about her he does not like. But he married her. In my opinion, what a loser!

You just don't **** (sorry I could not control myself) with a person's emotions like that. She does not deserve him!!
    Presleygall85 Posts: 50, Reputation: 6

Sep 27, 2006, 02:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by todostusmuertos
    She is cute and always trying to keep me happy: she cooks, she keep the apartment in order, I love her, but not that much to spend my life with her. I always noticed some physical details I never liked.
    What comes around goes around you remember that!!
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2006, 03:03 PM
    Forget it. Tell this gal you're married and then see what she thinks. You've already LIED - biggest lie. Regardless why you married...

No sympathy here and the other girl will never have anything to do with you once she finds out ALL the little details you just some how forgot to tell.
    LUNAGODDESS Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Sep 27, 2006, 03:05 PM
    Well…I guess I heard it all…a Latino needing a green card and a H1B status to stay in the United States…finds a nice girl that can cook and clean…married her…made love to her and now wants to dismiss her…for her card usage is up… because you my Latino …met a woman with brains and some physical abilities that have not bored you yet…will welcome to the negative universe that has a place in American societies…You player…player you…There should be no time in your life that you should have felt it necessary to treat a human with no respect… (Yell out) none! There is a saying what you throw out is what you will receive…If I were your woman …I would create a website and post all your letters and pictures and at the end place a warning sign (lo que paso deberia servirles de advertenica) …What happened to these women should be a warning to other women…beware of the Latino de perruno…will sacrifice his soul for a price...
    Anger Gone…now to the serious fact this women your wife desires your honesty now…she will not be happy with you …the other woman will feel humiliated by your actions…if she stays with you she is embarrassed and shamed and may blame herself…perruno are not so easy to identify…you have caused some serious pain…but be in comfort for there are mujeres that are aficionado about macho perro of many kinds…
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Sep 27, 2006, 03:09 PM
    You sir are a liar. You lied to yourself... You lied to your wife... Your lied to your mistress...

How can you turn around and try to portray yourself as a victim of a sad circumstance?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 27, 2006, 06:27 PM
    I would love to be there when you tell your wife you used her. After she cries she will probably beat your A$$.
    If you invite me to the occasion when your mistress finds out you lied and used her she will probably beat your A$$. I would love to see either or both events. You can't be serious to come in public like this and expect not be cussed and cussed some more. But in the interest of helping with the dilemma you are facing, Stick your head in a preheated oven at 350 degrees and wait 30 minutes. I guarantee your problem will be solved. If not, leave it in another hour, that should do it. I hope I helped.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2006, 01:57 AM
    WOW Pig is the word as Depressed in MO said.
    I can't quite believe what I read and what conclusion I came too!

Your wife isn't a piece of meat or piece of material.
    You married her for the wrong reasons and you should be ashamed of that!

Also a preslygall85 said and I so believe it.
    What goes around comes around!

So what's your next plan?
    Divorce your current wife, and marry this other chick you meet so that you can get a green card!
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2006, 12:35 PM
    That gal won't have one thing to do with him whe nshe realizes he lied - gives the old 'green card' story.
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2006, 12:37 PM
    See - this is like another guy another post - this guy is ignorant, arrogant, clueless, selfish, worthless, heartless, cheater - I could keep going...

And he thinks it's all OK.

I'd love to see him get deported - seriously - I bet his would to if she read this.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 28, 2006, 01:11 PM
    Hmm, almost 24 hours and no comments! Why am I not surprised ;)

Here's what I hope happens. You tell your wife you want a divorce because you met someone else and she divorces for the lying cheat that you are. Then your girfriend finds out you were married and she drops you for the lying cheat that you are. Then the IRS deports you for the lying cheat that you are.

Oh yeah, you asked for advice. My advice is to go back to whatever country you came from.
    Wonder1984 Posts: 74, Reputation: 2

Sep 28, 2006, 01:55 PM
    I can't do anything but agree with everyone...
    But my advice is from now on... CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!
    Follow and live by your heart... life gets a lot better that way...

AND

Do everythign you can for your ex-wife... cause if you go by you hear I guess that is what yuore going to do...
    She deservs AAALLLOOOOOOOOTTTT from you if you decide to do this...

Ohh and I'm 19... dont take me to seriously... might think I know something... been proved wrong before...
    LUNAGODDESS Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Sep 28, 2006, 02:20 PM
    :confused: :mad: :( El viejales... see... vista... what you did is not viewed as macho... bueno trabajo... bad image for new arrivals in America or any nation... I am not asking tu to be bonded to servitude... so why should tu ask that of a woman... or other women... to serve as your sexual slaves... El bar es siempre esta lleno de viejos
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2006, 04:19 PM
    You know Americans are dying everyday defending freedom, our country, and our way of life and this ******* comes in the U.S. on a green card through a marriage he doesn't want. Your not only using her, your using every American who goes to work and create this economic powerhouse that you capitalized on because you didn't have the knowledge or patience to come here legally. Screw you. I really hate you and your kind.
    beautifuldiva Posts: 79, Reputation: 8

Oct 9, 2006, 05:03 PM
    Wow... did you actually think that you were going to post something like that and expect positive and helpful results??

I'm sorry no one here is going to help you and advise you to be an ******* to your wife... and oblivious girlfriend! (well maybe not oblivious, but certainly in the dark)

You're on your own on this one buddy!!
    beautifuldiva Posts: 79, Reputation: 8

Oct 9, 2006, 05:03 PM
    Haha I thought the other posts were doing the astrisks on purpose... apparently not... you dirty mouths!! ;)
    Gillion Posts: 52, Reputation: 17

Oct 9, 2006, 05:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by todostusmuertos
    Hi guys.
    I am a 34 y/o Latino. I got married on February 06 with my 2 years girlfriend, she is 26 now, from Bosnia Herzegovina, UC Berkeley student. The truth? I got married because of the green card. She is cute and always trying to keep me happy: she cooks, she keep the apartment in order, I love her, but not that much to spend my life with her. I always noticed some physical details I never liked. Anyways, I wouldn't said anything, I would've just keep going with my best smile, but, somebody else showed up.
    This July, watching the World Cup in a bar, I met this very pretty American girl. Very smart, Chemical Engineer, 23 y/o, blond, hot. We got in a very intense physical attraction very fast. We still see each other and the feeling has developed into something else, now we love each other. She doesn't know I am married.
    Honestly, I am thinking of brake with my wife in order to be 100% free to date the American girl. Life is only one. Please need advice.
    You are selfish and cruel !

My advice, be a real man obey the VOWS you took.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girl help [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, how are you? How can I get the girl of my dreams? What does a girl want from a man When you fancie a girl should you tell her that you fancie her. How can you make her fancie you or be intrested in you. If I tell the firl I like her will she be intrested in me or will she ignore me? ...

Help with a girl... [ 5 Answers ]

I have known this girl all year but I have only recently started talking to her she is a very nice girl but my problem is not her its more around her she is mexican I am white and I have a very traditional family that is not really even the major problem I was recently thinking of asking her out...

Girl help [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, how are you? How can I get the girl of my dreams? What does a girl want from a man When you fancie a girl should you tell her that you fancie her. How can you make her fancie you or be intrested in you. If I tell the firl I like her will she be intrested in me or will she ignore me? ...

Don't know what to do about this girl [ 8 Answers ]

I'm having a problem with this girl at my school. She's really someone special to me, but I just don't know what to do anymore. Here's the situation. There's a girl at my school named Amber, and she is so cool. She's real, she's fun to just be around, and I think she's really cute. We've...

To be a girl [ 4 Answers ]

I am a boy, 28 years old, I like to live like Girls, apparently. May you guide me step by step to convert into a girl?

View more questions Search