Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smj511 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2009, 03:57 PM
    Fbi finger print data base
    21 years ago I was convicted of theft by deception. I am applying for a job that requires an fbi fingerprint search. Will my fingerprints be on file with the fbi? I never served any time.. just probation and restitution
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 12, 2009, 04:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smj511 View Post
    21 years ago i was convicted of theft by deception. i am applying for a job that requires an fbi fingerprint search. will my fingerprints be on file with the fbi ?
    Hello smj:

Yup.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Link of IRS data base with passport issue and renewal [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have any substantiation to the rumor that the U.S. government has now linked the data bases of the IRS with those for passport renewals? Any cases where an American living overseas has been refused a passport renewal because he/she has not filed with the IRS in recent years?

Does anyone Know how to create a Web site data base? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone, Does anyone know how to create a web site data base? It doesn't have to be complicated. I just wanted to create a data base for my field of study: basically including web sites that would be useful for different areas of research. If anyone has any ideas as to how I can create...

Works data base [ 1 Answers ]

I have built up a large data base in works but cannot mail merge does anyone know how Gary

Dry laid Flagstone: sub-base only, or sub-base and base? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I live in Northern VA and am installing dry laid 1.5" natural cleft flagstone on 4" of bluestone sub-base. I'd like this 500 sq ft. patio to last 20 years or more. My question: Is it overkill to add 2" of stonedust as a base on top of the bluestone sub-base, or is this unnecessary? If my...

Data Base Developer [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to find Data Base developer Kevin Kirchman? Is he still working on search engines?

View more questions Search