Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    piker53 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2006, 06:51 AM
    Isass.exe virus
    How do I get isass.exe virus off my computer at home that won't boot up operating sys is xphome edition virus was determined by dell case#144804999 just need to know how to get off a puter that won't boot up
    Heard can do this with xp disc not the restore one, also heard can go into the clock and set it so can get inthere and get the virus out please help
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 27, 2006, 06:55 AM
    OK start at the beginning and we maybe able to help you more.
    A few things we need to know are:
    1. Operating system
    2. Why you think you have this virus
    3. Why it isn't booting
    4. What you have tried
    5. ANY error messages
    6. Anything else that has happened to your computer recently, however small

There a ton of information on the net about this issue, loads right HERE

Thank you
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 27, 2006, 01:23 PM
    Thanks for updating your post after I had posted my answer ;)

Now if your machine is truly that infected then your best course of action would be to use the Dell restore disc and completely wipe it and start again from a fresh format.
    It is possible to do a repair install with a "normal" XP cd, Here's instructions on how to do it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Isass.exe.system error [ 10 Answers ]

Hi When I turn on my p.c. it starts to load up then half way through loading xp a error message comes up saying issas.exe.systemerror. And when I click OK on this box the p.c resets itself and does it again, is there anyway of sorting this please thank you

Virus, please help [ 15 Answers ]

I've got a message on my computer saying C:\WINDOW\TEMP\SE.DLL is infected with trojan horse start page.19.J I haven't a clue what to do, please help.

Please help me,Is it a virus or what? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi folks,, I am so happy to join this site cz it's the most valuable site in the whole net,, and I have a problem(as usual... lol) I want you please to help me through it... Actually it's 2 problems :confused:... first: whenever I try to close any program, a strange message -for instance- says: ...

Anti virus disable, is is a virus? [ 1 Answers ]

I was running AVG atni-virus, and it just stopped working... it would start to scan then completely close out, so I deleted it off my computer and re installed it I had the same problem so I got norton and I had the same problem.  so I'm guessing I have something on my computer that's turning them...

View more questions Search