Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    orris Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2006, 12:14 PM
    Tunisian rights in England
    I am currently employing a Tunisian man who is married to a English woman. They have been married for approximately one year and are currently going through marital problems. If they were to separate/divorce how does he legally stand to stay in England and is their anything he can do to remain in England?
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2006, 02:07 AM
    What is a planned marriage for him to stay in the UK?
    Tricky one.

I personally wouldn't risk it as I'm not 100% sure but if they were to divorce then that no longer means he can reside in the UK.

Do u know if he has all the rights, work permits and VISA's to stay in UK?
    What Does this Tunisian guy have special qualifications that a british won't have!
    ukc331 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Sep 23, 2009, 09:25 PM

No. Should they separate or Divorce his Visa becomes invalid and you as an Employer would be liable to a fine of up to £10,000 for employing an `illegal` worker.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

As an aunt do I rights to sue DCFS for vistation rights to see my niece? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi My name is Rosalyn. I have a 12 year old niece that I just adore. Unfortunately she is in foster care with Illinois's DCFS going on 6 years. My sister, my nieces mom is mentally Ill. Her father was in jail for 10 years (my niece was 2 when he was sentence). Now that he is out jail and a witness...

History of England before 1066 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi ! I understand much of early history of England was written by monks; what name was given to such people? Can someone help me please ! Thanks a million!

England war history [ 0 Answers ]

Want the details of the war england fought between AD 500 to 1500. Please also give the details and the out come of the wars. I want only five war details. Amar

I'd like to move to england or france [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any good books and/or websites that have really good information about the inticacies of moving to either england or france and buying a home? :-/

View more questions Search