Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WebsiteSolution Posts: 85, Reputation: 10

May 12, 2009, 10:16 AM
    Need someome for commission sales
    I am looking for someone to work from home and do telemarketing sales for commission only -- any ideas where I can find someone reliable and dependable.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 12, 2009, 10:46 AM

I would say an ad in the newspaper - you aren't allowed by take applications at AMHD as far as I know.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

May 12, 2009, 07:45 PM

I would agree with Judy, and you may also try some other methods; post your 'message' in grocery stores, public bulletin boards, talk to everyone and tell them what you want...

I would also suggest that you at least offer the minimum wage plus a lucrative % of commission based upon setting up appointments.

Finding a good, productive worker is just like 'selling' you have to get your message out there. You may consider hiring someone without a lot of experience, someone with a great attitude and is politely persistent. Sometimes training someone to exactly what you want, is the way to go.

Stringer
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 12, 2009, 11:16 PM

Hi, WebsiteSolution!

Will this be a full or part-time position! If part-time, then you might want to see if you could put an ad up on bulletin boards that might be in or around lunchrooms in some major industries.

You know that you could also advertise for free on many sites on the Internet. How you would word the ads is very important in order to get the most exposure.

If you would like my help in doing that, please respond on this thread and I'll show you how you can get the most exposure when people are doing searches on the Internet for what you have to offer.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you get over someome you love when they feel the same way back. [ 5 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend and I have known and liked each other for years, we broke up about half a year ago and since then have been "just friends". However I still had feelings for him and so I confronted him recently and he said his feelings also haven't changed. Right now he is under a lot of stress...

Sales commission taxing [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a calculator or some tool (I tried to find one on the internet with no luck) that can help to figure what % of taxes will be taken out of commission checks, if I know the gross amount I will be getting?

Sales Commission and Territory Cut for no reason [ 1 Answers ]

I started with a company 2 years ago and was assigned a territory/salary/ and commission structure. Over the last two years the company added 2 salespeople in my territory which cut my commission opportunities down significantly, can they do this after they hired me under a certain agreement?

Sales Commission [ 2 Answers ]

A friend of mine co-signed on a mobile home in Texas and got burnt. She had to let them repossess it and they sold it immediate. The difference in the obligation and the sale was only $2,750.52 but Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance Inc. sent her a notice for $9,500. $3,000 was for commission to...

How do I track sales on website order form sent by commission salesperson? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a proposal with a company in front of me, and need some technical info so that if I hand this customer an easy solution to their objection, I might make them say YES to my proposal. They currently have a web-ordering page set up for their customers to fill in their mailing address, etc....

View more questions Search