Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JRHELPME Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2009, 09:20 AM
    Foreclosure Complaint letter
    I looking for a sample response letter to a summones complaint for foreclosure
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2009, 11:17 AM

What state? What do you plan on saying in your response? What is your relation to the property?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sample Response Letter for a Foreclosure Complaint? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Everyone... Does anyone have a sample letter to respond to a lenders foreclosure complaint? Thanks, searand

Complaint letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I would want to write an informationletter about a vendour who had not supply us proper material

Debt Validation Sworn Denial Letter Valid 30 Days After Demand Letter Michigan [ 9 Answers ]

Zwicker has sued me for alleged debt and I am representing myself in Michigan in court. The details are as follows. I have only received one demand letter from them dated December 26, 2006. The letter did not provide any information that is required by the Fair Debt Collections Act to dispute...

Commitment letter given & contract of buy is signed, can denial letter make/break? [ 4 Answers ]

My parents "were" in the process of selling their home. The buyers had gotten approved for the loan and signed the contract to close on the house. They put down 1/2 of their down payment as one of two. The second payment would be transferred at closing. The shady buyers decided they...

Foreclosure complaint [ 1 Answers ]

I was handed a foreclosure complaint I have 28 days to answer the complaint can you tell me how to answer this I've never done it and don't know what to do. Thank you michelle

View more questions Search