Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    papili Posts: 57, Reputation: 3

May 12, 2009, 06:23 AM
    Is there something like half penetration?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Am one of those women who think there is the right guy to fully have sex with. Am not a virgin, but yet again, I am-kinda.never REALLY been penetrated fully. I have been fingered, and even a penis has been inserted but just at the mouth of my vagina. I have discussed it with my current boyfriend, that am not really willing to go all the way with him, yet. So I told him its either that, or nothing. He doesn't really mind it but I know he'd love to. He is just being patient with me.

In the meantime, that's all there is, but slowly he is going abit inside everytym we have 'sex' and he eaculates, so ,so far its OK with me. But I know even that can make me pregnant. We usually do withdrawal method.and also use condoms.

So my question is, can anyone tell me how deep a penis can go to cause one pregnant in case they didn't use any contraception?
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 12, 2009, 06:33 AM

You can get pregnant with just the tip of his penis inside you, even if he doesn't ejaculate.
    Always use protection, both the pill and condom are recommended as neither is 100% effective and accidents still happen.
    :)
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2009, 06:37 AM

Sorry, but you are not a virgin anymore. A penis has been in your vagina.

You can still get pregnant if sperm get anywhere near your vagina. It doesn't matter if his penis isn't fully inserted.

Withdrawal is the least effective method of birth control. I don't know if you're fooling yourself by convincing yourself that you're only "half" having sex but the chance of pregnancy is still there.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 12, 2009, 06:46 AM
    How old are you?

May 12, 2009, 06:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    How old are you?
    Am mid twenties! You I know sounds... not true? It is.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 12, 2009, 06:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by papili View Post
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

am one of those women who think there is the right guy to fully have sex with. am not a virgin, but yet again, i am-kinda.never REALLY been penetrated fully. i have been fingered, and even a penis has been inserted but just at the mouth of my vagina. i have discussed it with my current boyfriend, that am not really willing to go all the way with him, yet. so i told him its either that, or nothing. he doesnt really mind it but i know he'd love to. he is just being patient with me.

In the meantime, thats all there is, but slowly he is going abit inside everytym we have 'sex' and he eaculates, so ,so far its ok with me. but i know even that can make me pregnant. we usually do withdrawal method.and also use condoms.

so my question is, can anyone tell me how deep a penis can go to cause one pregnant in case they dint use any contraception?
    Lets start with your not a virgin anymore. Okay so no debate there.

There is no such thing as I am kind of never really been penetrated fully.

Which is it. Do you use the withdrawal method or condoms? Withdrawal method is not safe.

You using the withdrawal method you can get pregnant first time. It is not a matter of how deep the penis goes in but how well the sperm is delivered.

May 12, 2009, 06:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76 View Post
    Lets start off with your not a virgin anymore. Okay so no debate there.

There is no such thing as I am kinda never really been penetrated fully.

Which is it. Do you use the withdrawal method or condoms? Withdrawal method is not safe.

You using the withdrawal method you can get pregnant first time. It is not a matter of how deep the penis goes in but how well the sperm is delivered.
    Then let me state clearly, that, yes we use condoms and when am doubtful, I use an emegency pill after that. If we use withdrawal method, my conscience and fear of getting pregnant, will not allow me to not use an emergency pill.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 12, 2009, 07:07 AM

Relying on the emergency pills is not a good way to treat your body.

As I said, condoms and the pill (combined) are the best methods. Do not use the withdrawal method.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 12, 2009, 07:12 AM
    You do realize that the "emergency pill" is not always 100% effective. I deliver babies for a living. I have had several babies delivered after the woman used the "emergency pill." The withdrawl method is like playing russian roulette. You will get pregnant... but when?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 12, 2009, 07:26 AM

I got pregnant on the birth control pill (used correctly), using a condom (also used correctly) and using a spermicide.

It was the second time I'd had sex.

They have a special name for people who use the withdrawal method. That name is "Parents".

Get your butt on birth control or stop having sex (and yes, you are having sex!).
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 12, 2009, 07:27 AM
    You don't partially have sex any less than you partially fall off a cliff.

Once the very tip of the penis goes between you'r labia you are no longer a virgin. Sorry, that how it is. There is no halfway.

Also go that far pregnancy is a real risk, and yes a virgin can still get pregnant... get sperm near the vaginal opening and the little squigglers can make their way to the uterus and that's all she wrote. You will be a mommy like it or not.

I suggest getting proper sex education and stop relying on what a bunch of idiots on the street tells you. They are wrong more often than they are right.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2009, 07:30 AM
    You do realize that the "emergency pill" is not always 100% effective. I deliver babies for a living. I have had several babies delivered after the woman used the "emergency pill." The withdrawl method is like playing russian roulette. You will get pregnant....but when?
    I also had a friend that still got pregnant after using the "emergency pill" so that's not the way to go. That shouldn't be used as a sole method of birth control.

May 13, 2009, 12:04 AM
    You do realize that the "emergency pill" is not always 100% effective. I deliver babies for a living. I have had several babies delivered after the woman used the "emergency pill." The withdrawl method is like playing russian roulette. You will get pregnant....but when?
    We usually have sex once a week or once a month.its not really a routine thing because we don't live together and are both busy, so sex is not really planned for in our case, hence the emergency pill. Does this mean that still the emergency pill is harmful to my body and can be ineffective. And do you think I should be on birth control pills if I don't have regular sex?
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

May 13, 2009, 01:29 AM
    we usually have sex once a week or once a month.its not really a routine thing coz we dont live together and are both busy, so sex is not really planned for in our case, hence the emergency pill. does this mean that still the emergency pill is harmful to my body and can be ineffective. and do u think i should be on birth control pills if i dont have regular sex?
    The emergency pill is really, really bad for your body. It is a high dosage hormone designed to prevent implantation of the fertilized egg. Continued use, as a contraceptive is advised against by most doctors.

If you're having sex once a week on a regular basis you should be on birth control pills or be using a condom. You're denying yourself the pleasure of sex by partial penetration anyway!

Pregnancy is absolutely possible if your BF ejaculates near your vagina.

Quote Originally Posted by Synnen View Post
    I got pregnant on the birth control pill (used correctly), using a condom (also used correctly) and using a spermicide.

It was the second time I'd had sex.

They have a special name for people who use the withdrawal method. That name is "Parents".

Get your butt on birth control or stop having sex (and yes, you are having sex!).
    I'm curious - how did the sperm get through?

May 13, 2009, 03:23 AM
    Everyone keep saying how the emergency pill is harmful. I need to know, how harmful is it? What effects can I have after a prolonged use of them?
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

May 13, 2009, 03:51 AM
    Everyone keep saying how the emergency pill is harmful. i need to know, how harmful is it? what effects can i have after a prolonged use of them?
    Look it up on the internet - there is heaps of information. Then you can decide for yourself.

May 13, 2009, 04:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini54 View Post
    Look it up on the internet - there is heaps of information. Then you can decide for yourself.
    I have looked it up on the internet but what I find are just the effects after taking the pill.like nausea, dizziness, etc. there are no long term findings and that's what am looking for.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 13, 2009, 04:47 AM

There is many more effects. This medication is short term.. The more you use it the more you risk doing damage to your reproductive system.

You know what instead of trying to justify the use of emergency pills why do you not learn how to safely have sex, or do not have sex at all. Very simple.

May 13, 2009, 05:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76 View Post
    There is many more effects. This medication is short term.. The more you use it the more you risk doing damage to your reproductive system.

You know what instead of trying to justify the use of emergency pills why do you not learn how to safely have sex, or do not have sex at all. Very simple.
    Am not justifying anything. Just want to understand the whole story. Will do exactly that from now on. Not have sex at all
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 13, 2009, 05:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini54 View Post
    I'm curious - how did the sperm get through?
    I'd love to know that myself.

Just pointing out that NO birth control is 100% effective, and even combining them is not 100% effective.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

70's-80's Half Real/Half Cartoon movie about a Girl and a Dolphin [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am desperate to remember a movie from my childhood. The movie could have been anywhere between the 1970's -Early 1990's. But I believe I saw it in the 80's. It was one of those half real/half cartoon movies. All I remember is a girl who is transformed into a cartoon and she is...

What do you call a half man and half goat in mythological times? [ 8 Answers ]

Please help not sure what it is called.

70's or 80's half animated half real movie [ 6 Answers ]

I remember that cartoon/ movie I used 2 watch all the time. I don't remember title anymore. A boy of 11/12 talks with a friend on the phone, his mom goes 2 work. Suddenly a big red box with a ribbon appears in his room. He unpack it, and there is somekind of car ramp and little red cabrio. He gets...

My Half Dachshund Half Chihuahua has potty problem! [ 3 Answers ]

Hello my My Half Dachshund Half Chihuahua is a great dog but when it comes to the potty he is not good. He is let outside every hour but sometimes he pees in the house. I stay with him outside for 30 minutes and let him inside. I have no solution what should I do? :confused:

View more questions Search