Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JuicyLS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2009, 06:01 AM
    English to written sanskrit
    hi im getting a tattoo done in a couple of weeks and I would really like to have Love Laugh Live Breathe translated into sanskrit. Would anybody be able to help translate it for me or know of any good websites with the correct translation i could get it from, that would be great. thanks :)
    drkpp Posts: 670, Reputation: 21

May 22, 2009, 07:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by juicyls View Post
    hi im getting a tattoo done in a couple of weeks and i would really like to have love laugh live breathe translated into sanskrit. Would anybody be able to help translate it for me or know of any good websites with the correct translation i could get it from, that would be great. Thanks :)
    अनुरज हस जीव श्वसिहि
    parth121 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2011, 12:22 PM
    LOVE--SNIH
    LAUGH--HASATI
    LIVE--ABHIVASATI
    BREATHE--PRANYATI

It's 200% correct. It is referred from an English to Sanskrit dictionary.
    Enjoy your tattoo buddy!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

English to Written Sanskrit Translation [ 3 Answers ]

Would someone be able to translate the sanskrit word so 'ham into written sanskrit? I would like to get a tattoo and have found it in a scanned english-sanskrit dictionary but am not able to print it out. Thank you very much Jillian

I need a name written in Sanskrit for a tattoo [ 12 Answers ]

Can someone please write the name Brian in sanskrit for a tattoo that I am getting?

Can you tell me how is the word festival written in sanskrit script? [ 1 Answers ]

How is the word utsava written in sanskrit script?

Are these transliterations to written sanskrit are correct? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. I'm looking for help to check if these transliteration to written sanskrit of my wife's name and my name are correct: - Ximena (pronounced: hee MEYN ah). Its meaning is "listening". Using the Sanskrit Dictionary for Spoken Sanskrit suggested by Clough, it seems the transliteration is...

View more questions Search