Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hiker Brian Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2006, 11:03 AM
    Looking for a long lost friend
    I knew this woman in the early 1980's. I was stationed in Orlando Fla and she lived with her mom on HIGH Street in winter park "(haven) can't remember. She had just relocated from Colorado and hed her son Bobby (now Robert?) with her.

Later she worked for the Red Lobster Corp in FLA. And I think moved to Daytona possibly.

Her name was Joy Neff or Joy Katz (Katz would have been her married name.) she also lived with her mom Virginia and I know she had two brothers and a sister, I can only recall a brothers name- Dallas and her dad was ED

This is a shot in the dark, I have almost given up trying to reach her to have some kind of closure with the reason we never stayed together. She thinks she knows but she don't.

I am just also seeing how effective this tool might be.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 27, 2006, 11:56 AM
    For finding someone? This tool is not very effective at all. Try googling her name, her moms and the sons. If you know where she went to school and when she graduated you can try some of the classmate sites.
    Hiker Brian Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2006, 02:56 AM
    Hey Scott,

I have been through all that and -yes, I figured this board wouldn't do much better. Never no though, like I said. Shot in the dark.

Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does it take? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been in the divorce process now for over 2 1/2 years. I feel let down by my attorney as he has allowed both my ex-wife and her attorney to complete pregnancies during this process. Even though I agreed to a settlement last July we are still no further ahead. Do I have a legitimate gripe...

Has it been too long? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 19 years old and I dropped out of school in the 9th grade. I was currently 17 then because I was behind. How can I get all of it back by going back to school? Do you think it's too late?

Long past due [ 1 Answers ]

Had good credit.Went to jail for 2 years. Bills went unpaid.Owe $ 35,000 total to 9 different creditors.No job and I'm broke.What should I do?

View more questions Search