Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sagar1301 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2006, 11:02 AM
    64-Bit Drivers
    I recently purchased a Compaq Preserio V3029AU with following configuration

1) CPU: AMD Turion™ 64 X2 Mobile Technology TL-50 (1.6GHz).
    2) BUS: Front Bus speed 1600MHz.
    3) Cache: Level 2 cache 256 KB + 256 KB.
    4) Graphic: NVIDIA® GeForce™ Go 6150 GRAPHIC CARd
    5) Audio: Altec Lansing speakers, with volume control and mute buttons
    6) Network: 10/100 LAN Ethernet integrated.
    7) Chipset: NVIDIA nForce Chipset.

I have made two partition incluing Windows (15 GB) and Linux ( Fedora core, 65 GB). I am looking for 64-bit drivers for the linux.
    silvie Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Oct 20, 2006, 02:29 PM
    Go to the component's manufacturer website, it is free driver downloads... yeah!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drivers license [ 10 Answers ]

I have been told it is illegal to photo copy a driver's license. Is this true? home owner LA CA

Need Drivers [ 6 Answers ]

I am putting WIN ME on my computer and I have looked everywhere for the drivers for the Creative Labs CT4740 sound card and the Lite-On XJ-HD166s DVD/CD ROM drive. Does anyone know where I can download these drivers? I have done a Google search, went to manufacturers websites, and even to driver...

Device drivers [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a few questions related to device drivers and Input/Output: Q1: What is a "bus header"? (for example there are USB bus headers and PCI bus headers) Q2: Consider the instruction set of a microprocessor - consider the OUT instruction which sends some data over a bus to a specified...

Need Drivers [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I've formated this HD and now I need drivers and IDK where to get them. Preffably ones that don't cost me money (cuz I have none) I looked at several site and most want money, they don't have it of IDK what the heck I'm looking for. So any help would be greatly apreciated =) Need drivers for:...

View more questions Search