Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    student007 Posts: 60, Reputation: 2

Sep 27, 2006, 11:01 AM
    Chain mail
    Do you contribute to chain mail? I mean, if u get an email and read it, and it says something like... "if you don't send it to at least 10 people you will have bad luck for 10 years" do you send it out? Or do you just delete it? I was amazed by the fact that most people, although they don't believe in it, still send it out! How about anyone else? Do you send it out?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2006, 11:36 AM
    No, no, no and no. In fact they severely irritate me when they come from people I know - and I typically email them back asking them to please not forward that crap to me.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 27, 2006, 11:44 AM
    Chain letters, especially those that ask you to send money are illegal, at least in the US.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2006, 07:20 PM
    Nope. I just delete them. A lot of them come from one particular person, sometimes the same one several times over a course of months. I think everybody has at least one "e-mail fanatic" in their circle of friends who they can always count on sending them a couple of those typically fun but pointless e-mails each day. I read most of them and some of them are actually quite funny but rarely do I pass them on ; once every blue moon, if one particularly tickles my fancy then I'll spread it. But otherwise, it's just click on the delete button and it's gone, forever. I don't even route them to my trash folder ; they just go away altogether right away.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay pull chain [ 3 Answers ]

I disconnected all 4 wires from the pull chain before writing down their configuration. I have 2- black wires, a red wire and a blue wire. My new pull switch is labeled L - 1 - 2- 3. Does anyone know the wiring configuration?:confused:

Chain link holes [ 2 Answers ]

Yes I have some holes in my chain link fence, and was wondering how to patch them, there about 2 foot and are in the center of the fence

Timing chain? [ 2 Answers ]

?? My '72 Bonneville has begun to diesel when accelerating. It began just when really pressing hard, but now does it on slow starts from a stop sign. I've put high octane in it, to no avail. It currently has 122K; does it sound like the timing chain's slipped?

Chain saw [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 14" chain saw but haven't used it in several years. I put in gas and oil and it started right up. I changed the saw blade and added gear and sprocket oil. Now the saw smokes and drips oil. Also the blade doesn't come to a complete stop when the trigger is released. I moves at a slow pace...

View more questions Search