Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    benannie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2009, 11:45 PM
    What insect bites in clusters and very itchy?
    Once or twice a year, it appears that I get bitten by an insect(s) that bite in clusters and result in very, very itchy skin abrasions. The itch can last for five or six days. Do you know what kind of insect this might be.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 12, 2009, 04:12 AM

Sounds like spider bites. I get them too. They like warm beds, or get in pajamas that have been laying around, especially in the spring. And yes, the itch lasts that long and if they are in a place I can get to, I put alcohol on the bite and that disinfects immediately.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itchy Clusters [ 5 Answers ]

I have a dollar-sized cluster of small itchy bumps on my left side, 2 inches under my armpit. They itch , and do not look like pimples or blackheads. Anyone know what it is?

Insect bites behind ears [ 2 Answers ]

I have noticed between 10-20 itchy bites behind both my ears. They are similar to mosquito bites but there are too many of them to be just mosquitos. They could be bed bugs but many of the cases I've read about are on the arms and legs. Any ideas what they are and if so how to get rid of them. ...

Cluster of bites on lower back. Painful & VERY itchy! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have never used this site before, but thought I might give it a try. Six days ago, Saturday, I fell into a bush by a deserted building while walking (not sure if it's relevant), and on Monday I woke up with 2 bites on my lower back. I scratched them, since I assumed it was just bug...

Bad clusters again [ 3 Answers ]

My 80 gb hd is a new one. It has 4 drives, each one with 20 gb each. One day while scan disk there were bad clusters in drive c: . I removed the partition of c: drive and formatted that drive. Few days after formatting, bad clusters were again found in drive c: . Now what should I do.. shall...

View more questions Search