Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    faydeen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2009, 08:45 PM
    15 yo male with occasional abdomin and left testicle pain
    Is it growing pains for a 15 year old male to have occasional lower abdomen and left testicle pain?
    Sunflowers Posts: 218, Reputation: 23

May 11, 2009, 08:50 PM

No. This could be something very minor or more serious or very serious. Time to tell your parents you need to go to the doctor to have that checked out.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 11, 2009, 08:51 PM

Worth a trip to the family doctor, when was his last physcial

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Occasional loss of vision in my left eye [ 13 Answers ]

Im a 26 yr old male and for about 4 or 5 yrs I have had times were I lose my vision in my left eye. Its very random and only last from 1 minute to 10 minutes & its always my left eye. Ive been to the eye doctor many times, every time they say my vision is perfect. Ive had MRI"s, they find nothing....

Cost Neutering Male with an undescended testicle [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all. I have a 14 month old male boxer and he has only one descended testicle. All the vets tell us we need to get him fixed because he is at a much higher risk of getting cancer. He is small for a boxer but because of his age and one testicle being undescended the cost will be higher I am sure....

Breast pain, lower abdomin pain [ 15 Answers ]

I was supposed to ovulated on Feb. 4th, and my husband and I had sex 5 days in a row with Feb. 4th being the 3rd out of the 5 days. It is now the 18th and my breast are so sore, and have been for about 4 days now, I have to sleep with a bra on for support. I wear a size 40DD so when I don't have...

Sharp pain in lower right abdomin [ 4 Answers ]

Im almost 19 and for the past, I don't know, week/ week and a half, I have been feeling this sharp pain in my lower right abdomin. I am not on my menstrual cycle or anything like that, and besides, I don't get "cramps" like these even when I am on it or about to be on it It comes and goes, but...

Back and abdomin pain at night? [ 4 Answers ]

I am a 24 year old female with history of a rotated vertebra in my mid to lower back. It causes my lowest left rib to feel uncomfortable at times. For example when I lay on my right side it feels as though my left mid section is sagging, however it has not caused me any pain. More recently I have...

View more questions Search